"My gods, that is truly concerning. I will be sure to speak with her about this, she will be disciplined accordingly." Dimitras assured before proceeding to dress her toast.

"Thank you, Ms. Dimitras." The counselor said before continuing to make her rounds around the mess hall.

Dimitras smiled to herself when she saw Kai coming her way. Kai smiled to her then placed her hand on the woman's back as she leaned down to kiss her.

"Good morning beautiful," Kai said before taking her seat next to her, then placed her hand on the woman's thigh under the table.

"Mm, good morning darling," Dimitras said with a smile, then placed her hand on hers.

"Stacey caught Onyx and Bethany last night," Dimitras said, glancing at Kai as she took a sip of her coffee. They looked at each other seriously for a few short moments before breaking out in quiet laughter.

"I'll talk to her," said Kai. They had breakfast together and once they finished, they saw Onyx and Bethany coming towards the mess hall from their cabin. They were both smiling as they talked.

"I'm not kidding, milk was literally shooting out of her nose" Onyx said to Bethany, discussing a time she had seen Ms. Wardwell struggle when her beverage had gone down the wrong pipe. Bethany grabbed Onyx's arm, laughing uncontrollably.

"I thought that only happened in movies!" Bethany practically shouted while she struggled to breathe between laughs. They made their plates and entered the mess hall. Onyx saw Kai and Dimitras and smiled. They smiled and waved at her, they were glad to see her so happy even if it was for the wrong reasons, unaware of the conversation Onyx and Bethany had earlier that morning.

Cyndi was the last thing on Onyxs' mind. She had formed an unlikely friendship that had... many benefits. They had breakfast and cleared their places. Onyx took Bethany's hand and led her to the nearby, seemingly abandoned sports field tucked away under the shade of the forest trees, where students sometimes practiced for the Mystic Games especially during Siempre year camping trips such as this. Onyx was pleased to see they were the only ones there, and took Bethany behind the bleachers.

She pushed Bethany against one of the supporting poles and kissed her hard. Bethany gasped against her lips, she ran her fingers through the girl's hair while they kissed passionately. Onyx was so tempted to bend her over one of the nearby benches and take her, and if she hadn't promised her parents that she wouldn't, she would have. She was tired of waiting around, hoping for her so called soul mate to someday find her.

Onyxs' left hand was up Bethany's shirt and her right hand was down her pants, gripping her ass while they made out when they heard footsteps approaching. Onyx pulled her tongue and lips from Bethany's and looked over her shoulder. She saw Cyndi and Kyle, the one she had cheated on Onyx with along with a few of Cyndi's other friends. She saw Cyndi kiss Kyle and became frustrated when she realized it had made her jealous.

Bethany noticed Onyx's facial expression change then looked, she saw Cyndi as well then made Onyx look at her. "Don't let them get to you, you deserve better than that." She said to Onyx, who sighed and smiled softly.

"You're right." She said, then kissed the girl on the lips. Cyndi, Kyle and the others had set up the volleyball net and started a game, and Onyx and Bethany had continued where they left off. Not even ten minutes had passed when Onyx heard Kyle call Cyndi sweet names one too many times, he had gotten under her skin but she tried her best not to let it show.

"Can we play?" Onyx said, coming onto the field with Bethany. Cyndi saw them and suddenly looked as though she had seen a ghost.

"Yeah, of course," Cyndi said, earning her a confused look from Kyle.