second trial: card games on motorcycle

Magsimula sa umpisa

Flashback

(y/n): but that doesn't change the fact that they were all weak compared to me, in fact. I've seen better duelists in Slum city than ever here! In fact, the only person who could say that could ever give me a challenge was some random purple duelist who rode a purple duel runner!

End of Flashback.

Ver remember what he said before he dueled his three opponents. A random purple duelist who rode a purple duel runner sounded a lot like the purple duelist. Someone that he knew that Elira was looking for.

Ver: let me guess, it has something to do with the fact that (y/n) had dueled the purple duelist, isn't it?

He asked, which seemed to strike a nerve in Elira. Which just confirmed his suspicions.

Elira: yeah! So what if I am dueling him for that reason! Why does it matter to you!

She screamed back at him for trying to bring up her relationship with the purple duelist.

Ver: Elira I know you want to face the purple duelist yourself but what makes you think that beating (y/n) will get you closer to your goal?

He asked her in a serious voice.

Elira: Well we both know that (y/n) isn't the friendly talking type.

Ver: well more like he's not friendly at all.

Elira: exactly, so I thought if I were to beat him in a duel he would tell everything about the purple duelist.

She told them her plan, but Ver thought it was a dumb plan but then again this is Elira, she wasn't the brightest person around.

Ver: but what makes you think (y/n) was just going to give you information on the purple duelist even if you beat him?

Headmaster: because I'll make him.

He interrupted the conversions, causing both Ver and Elira to look at him.

Headmaster: Elira Pendora, I'll let you duel him for his second trial. Only if you beat him though, if you were to lose then you're on your own to get information from him. Do I make myself clear?

He asked her, to which she nodded her head in response.

Headmaster: good, (y/n)'s second trial starts in 2 hours. His second trial will be on duel runners which shouldn't be a challenge for you, Elira.

He said as he knew Elira was a pro when it comes to duel runners, since she needed to be if she wanted to catch up to the purple duelist.

Headmaster: And Ver, remember how we confiscated (y/n)'s duel board?

He asked him, to which he nodded his head in response.

Headmaster: good, go retrieve it for (y/n) so he can use it against his duel against Elira Pendora.

Ver: yes sir.

He said, walking out of the headmaster's office along with Elira who went to prepare her duel with (y/n).

Time skip

An hour and fifty five minutes had passed. In the dorm room that (y/n) and Alban lived in. nothing was happening as usual. Since (y/n) wasn't doing anything other than brooding and being silent. Refusing to talk to Alban like always. It was to the point that their room was nothing but silence with no noise other than the sound of the clock's hands moving in their room. It was like a horror movie that was trying to hype up the next jumpscare. Except there wasn't going to be any jumpscare which just leaves to disappointment. Alban rested on his top bunk while (y/n) rested on his bottom bunk, a wake with his eyes staring at Alban's bed. Bothered by the silence, Alban decided that he would try to talk to (y/n), again. To hopefully get something out of the brooding duelist.