Adonis was lost for words, all she could do was laugh at them going back and forth.

After getting the rest of her laughs out, Amara snapped her head into her direction mugging her instantly.

Adonis laughed again obnoxiously as Amazi peeped the scenery.

"The fuck you laughing at" Amara grilled obviously not like the fact Adonis was laughing at her.

"Girl take that bs elsewhere, everyone including I, laughing at you but you take it upon yourself to grill me cause you upset. mad at the wrong folks be mad at Kari ass for clowning you about your curiosity" Adonis clapped back making the group ouuu.

Amara grew furious and walked out the living room, everyone just shrugged their shoulders. She was obviously wrong for calling Adonis out and not everyone else, especially Amazi since she was so curious about his character.

Everyone then went back into their own little doings until it was time to leave.

_______

7:15PM

The group of 7 finally made it to the packed out block party. After what felt like hours, they found a parking spot and parked the cars they rode in.

Loud music played loudly in the background, everyone was either smoking, drinking, or doing both, dancing, rapping, twerking, overall just having fun.

Amara still had an attitude so she departed from the group but they didn't pay her no mind nor care.

Amazi stayed super close to Adonis, making sure she never left his sight.

Adonis slightly danced to the music with a red cup filled with a mixture of casamigos and hennessy in her hand, while Amazi eyes his surroundings and the area they were in.

Vulture Island by Rob49 began playing, booming loudly through the speakers as all the females ran to the center of the whole block party.

Once the part they wanted to hear come on they all started throwing ass.

Big ass, small ass, square ass, flat ass, stank ass, they was just throwing ass.

Adonis smacked some of the females ass while recording, making sure to get every angle.

As the party continued everyone were starting to leave. It was still a good amount of people out but people were still leaving.

It was going on 1:30AM and the friend group was finally leaving. Amazi, Adonis and Tekari rode with each other back home and the rest of the group rode with each other back to their various destinations.

Amazi dropped a drunk Adonis off at her home as he went to go tend to his activities with Tekari.

_______

2:55AM

The two sat in one of Amazi's many cars as they dealed to the few crackheads. They were currently waiting on their target to leave work so they could do their act and get their money.

Their target clock out time was 3:00AM, meaning they had only 5 minutes left to doing so.

When the time had come they spotted the unaware target and instantly trailed behind him as he got into his car to go home.

They continued to trail behind him until they arrived in a dingy neighborhood.

Before the target could fully get out his car, Amazi and Tekari upped their guns and fired, making sure to aim each time.

Faint police sirens could be heard, making Amazi pull off fast into the darkening night.

"mud bruddas"

@-slimeslatt
—vote n comment
quick reminder, main characters are
adonis, amazi, tekari. tekari will play a huge role to adonis and amazi, especially amazi.

the others (junei, amara, raylen, jamon) are side characters and veryyyy irrelevant, probably will be less spoken of, however junei will be less irrelevant & more presented throughout the story.