Part One: The Starting Ground

Gigi was getting ready for her little trip away to Meribel. She loved to go skiing and snowboarding by herself, it was a getaway from all the hell hole that was London city; grey, busy, stressful and dull.

Gigi knew what to pack: her black and white snow jacket from Superdry, black ski pants from Snow + Rock, her thermals, a few vest tops and t-shirts, 2 jumpers; 1 that was cream with a fair isle print on it and 1 that was slate grey, her 'Après' sweatshirt, her white and black ski boots, pair of trainers, undergarments, makeup bag and facial stuff. She packed all the clothing and her full makeup bag, facial stuff, a small backpack (for her ski goggles, snood), she added a few snack bars to eat when she needed a pick me up on the slopes, undergarments and ski pants into her suitcase, packed the ski boots into their own boot bag which was also from Snow + Rock.

Gigi then grabbed her skis from a small cupboard in her apartment and placed them in a ski bag,  her passport and ski pass were all ready to go in her large Longchamp bag by the door, placed on her fake tan, put her heatless curler into her hair, cooked a frozen pizza and sat down to watch The Avengers. A few hours passed and she was ready to get tucked into her bed with fluffy blankets and pillows - she was so excited about the trip, she knew it was going to be so fun!

The next day Gigi awoke to her alarm which rang at exactly 6am, her flight would be leaving at 12:35pm - she had enough time to get ready. She had a quick shower, applied subtle makeup, got dressed into her grey chunky joggers, placed her socks onto her feet, a black vest and her beige 'Chicago' hoodie on. Gigi was famished so she decided to have some oats with honey, it would fill her up for certain if she wanted to hit the slopes when she got there.

An hour later, Gigi was finishing up getting ready; brushing her teeth, brushed her hair, grabbed her coat, scarf and beanie hat, preened in the mirror to make sure she looked decent, grabbed her large Longchamp bag and suitcase, put on her coat, locked the door and had left her dull, London apartment behind.

-Time had passed-

.。❅*⋆     Small 5 Track Playlist For Her Flight:    *⋆❅.。

𓆩⟡𓆪 Post Malone - White Iverson
𓆩⟡𓆪 David Guetta and Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)
𓆩⟡𓆪 Sabrina Carpenter - Nonsense
𓆩⟡𓆪 Noah Kahan - Sink
𓆩⟡𓆪 Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

She had safely arrived at her chalet, but when she got there she had noticed a few familiar faces - Callux and ChrisMD. This was a very awkward moment as the two of them looked at Gigi with a confusion and then waved towards her. At this point she laughed slightly and left the chalet to quickly double check her rental booking - she had double booked. This was a very awkward situation, as she was a fan of these two boys and had watched their channels for several years and had a few replies from them on Twitter.

Gigi bucked up the courage to walk back into the chalet and introduced herself to them.

"Hi... I'm so sorry, I slightly messed up with the booking. I'm Gigi by the way." She said, really trying to keep her embarrassment low key.

"Don't worry, our friend Harry did that a few years ago - was a messy few days, I'm Callum and this man is Chris." Callum said.

"Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one, it's nice to meet you both! Are you here with others?" Said Gigi. "Do you happen to know if there's a room free for me at all?" 

"It happens, and we are yes... they should be back later on tonight, they've gone to the slopes already, we'll join them in like a few minutes I think, we just came back as Callum forgot his thermal, just going to finish the beers then head out. I think so, you can try down the hall at the end, I think there is a double bed there." Said Chris taking a drink of his beer. "Help yourself to any food or anything, we managed to grab some bits before we arrived." He said.

"Oh lucky them, hope you all have a good time - I'll be on the slopes in like 30 minutes I think. Aw thank you so much! So awkward to meet you guys here as I'm a huge fan." Laughed Gigi. "Good to know, I'll have a rummage after my little nap." She quickly added before waving to the boys and heading down the hall to the room with the double bed. Thankfully it was available. She closed the door and put the lock on, took off her coat and hoodie, set an alarm on her phone and laid her head onto the pillow to have a little nap before heading off.

Her alarm went off 30 minutes later, the time was now 14:30pm. Gigi had awoken to silence. She soon realised that she was alone in the chalet so she could do as she pleased. Gigi went to the kitchen and explored what was inside the fridge; a lot of beer, few cans of Coca-Cola, a bottle of white wine, some cheese, milk, chocolate, a box of eggs and butter. There was some cereal too. She decided to just have a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea.

After finishing her snack she went back to her room and unpacked her helmet, goggles, thermal, ski jacket and pants, snood and placed them onto her bed. She popped to the bathroom with her phone, makeup bag and facial stuff and locked the door behind and found her pre-ski playlist and shuffled it, she was now ready to cleanse and wash her face and re-apply her makeup.

.。❅*⋆ Small 5 Track Playlist For Pre-Ski: *⋆❅.。

𓆩⟡𓆪 Billy Gillies - DNA ft. Hannah Boleyn
𓆩⟡𓆪 Mau P - Drugs From Amsterdam
𓆩⟡𓆪 YES YES x Alex D'Rosso x Iwaro - Pepas
𓆩⟡𓆪 Space 82 - Atlas
𓆩⟡𓆪 Layton Giorandi - Phantom

Gigi was all done in the bathroom and headed back to her room, locking the door behind her, closed the curtains and got dressed into her ski attire. She sat on the end of the bed and fixed her hair by adjusting her curls and putting them into little side ponytails, placed on her snood, helmet and goggles, removed her skis from their bag and placed them in there safety clip with handle, which makes them easier to carry. Took out her backpack, gloves, Belvita bars and an apple and placed them into the backpack. 

She placed on her ski socks and boots onto her feet, fastening the boots securely and re-opened her curtains, unlocked and opened her door. She preened in the mirror in her room for a few moments to make sure her hair wasn't tangled and her helmet and attire were looking good, headed out of her room, carrying her skis and backpack and left the chalet for the ski lift.

Little did she know - this was going to be a very glorious experience too.