vida, chris, luke, and percy walk towards the archery range. luke and vida hands were tangled up with each other while percy was behind next to chris. his sight was burned onto the couples hands. there was a hint of jealously. chris notices that percy was looking and bumps his arm. "its normal for them. theyre always together. maybe i can find a girlfriend for you here too. i have clarisee" chris offered and percy nods.

vida shoots her inflamed arrow towards the target and it hits it, right in the middle

vida shoots her inflamed arrow towards the target and it hits it, right in the middle. "a good source of glory are feats of skill. so, we gotta figure out what you're good at" luke hands percy a bow. "i wanna be very clear about this, ive never done anything like this before, and it looks super dangerous." percy says trying to get out the situation

"and you never killed a minotaur before either, 'til you did." luke encourages him. percy gets a arrow and centers it to align the bow. vida gets a lighter and offers him if he wants to try. "i wouldnt" and he pulls back the string and fires but misses and stumbles back. everyone screamed. "should i try again?" and everyone screamed for him to not.

the four head to the blacksmith but instead of fixing a sword, percy causes a fire. then they arrive for lunch. vida sits next to percy while chris sits across next to luke. "is there a greek god of disappointment? maybe someone should ask him if hes missing a kid." percy asks. "oizys...but she's a goddess. and her whole thing isnt really disappointment, its more like failure" chris says causing vida to reach over the table and to punch his arm.

"dont worry, percy. you have to be good at something" vida puts a hand on Percy's shoulder. a jolt of lightning goes through their skin once her skin touched his clothing. it was a quick zap, not like shock when you electrocute yourself but like when lighting hits the sea during a storm. Percy looks at her in confusion at what he just felt as she puts her hand down on her lap and turns back to her food.

Percy's thoughts flutter through Vida's brain, she was reading his mind. she could feel the energy of her hand going into his mind and how it made him feel. it made him feel powerful, and somehow connected to her in some way. like the pieces fit into place.

"yeah, shes right. were gonna find the thing that youre good at. i know it" luke says and a bell starts chiming. "our turn" chris, luke, and vida stand up with their food. "our turn for what?" percy asks. "burnt offerings. the gods like the smell, so it gets their attention before you say a prayer" luke says. "they like the smell of burnt mac & cheese?"

"they like the smell of begging" chris and luke chuckles. "you burn what youll miss the most. then they know you really mean what youre about to say, also they listen." luke says while vida and him walk away.

Vida was walking back to her cabin after sitting with Luke at the beach next to the lake

Vida was walking back to her cabin after sitting with Luke at the beach next to the lake. she spots clarisse and her goons run away all wet and mad. annabeth sees vida and they walk together to the commotion. the two girls lean against the door frame and see percy standing in a destroyed and flooded bathroom.

"i can explain" percy says trying to defend himself. "no, you cant" annabeth laughs. "okay. wait, i know you" he realizes. "no, you dont" she said with attitude. "yeah, but you were there with Vida. that night in the infirmary."

"yes. im annabeth" she says. vida smiles widely as annabeth talks with attitude and power in her voice. "are you guys stalking me?" "yes" she replies straight up. "okay. why?" percy says not expecting her to agree. "well, ive been waiting to see if something like this would happen"annabeth says gesturing to the destruction. "so id know if you can help us"

"help you do what?" he asks. "have your first glory and win capture the flag" vida answers.

AUTHORS NOTES: didnt rlly add much difference from the show with this but hope u enjoyed

AUTHORS NOTES:
didnt rlly add much difference from the show with this but hope u enjoyed

not edited

1299 words