Slutty Wedding Sex 🤵👰💦 🍆

A/N: I was rewatching season 8 episode 19 and got inspired by Cruz and Chloe's wedding to write what I think happened at the wedding reception with Stellaride. Of course it's very smutty, it's what I do. 😉

The wedding ceremony was incredibly beautiful. Cruz and Chloe were over the moon happy and excited about their new journey as husband and wife.

Stella smiled as she watched the couple share their first dance as husband and wife. Her eyes scanned the reception hall that Chloe's mom chose. It was a tad bit too much for Stella's taste; it was beautiful but too fancy. Stella would be happy with a simple wedding with her firehouse family. Nothing as luxurious and elegant as Chloe and her mom chose. Honestly, it didn't matter where; just somewhere outdoors that would feature the beautiful city of Chicago, maybe near the river.

"Are you picturing your wedding?" Brett asked as she sat down beside her.

Stella looked over at her. "No!" She replied with an odd look. Brett raised her eyebrow. Stella sighed. "Yes, I was." She admitted. "I don't know why, though."

"Because you're a woman in love, and you are thinking of the future."

"But I don't even know if Kelly is thinking about marriage; it's not a subject we talk about really."

"He is."

Stella gives her a confused look. "And how do you know?"

"The way he was staring at you through the whole ceremony. Stella, that man has marriage on the brain." She tells her with a huge grin. "He literally couldn't take his eyes off you that man is so in love with you."

Stella blushes as she looks over at the bar where Kelly was laughing with Casey and Boden.

"So, what's your dream wedding?" Brett said as she took a sip of her champagne.

Stella smirks. "Well, I really want a real wedding this time."

"You and Grant didn't have a real wedding?"

"No, we kind of did the whole Gabby and Casey thing. You know it was a spontaneous moment. We just decided to get married and went to the courthouse, and an hour later we were married."

"Well, spontaneous moments are special too. And lots of people get married at the courthouse."

"I know, but if I do get married again sometime in the distant future, I want a real wedding, a nice location, flowers, a bouquet, and a beautiful white gown that makes me feel like a princess for a day." She smiled as she thought more about her dream wedding. "Walking down the aisle to the man I know I will be with for the rest of my life." Her eyes drifted to Kelly again, as he was laughing this time with Mouch and Herrmann.

"Correction, walk down the aisle to Kelly, the man you know you will spend the rest of your life with." She side-eyed her. "You can't just say to a man that sounds like you're not certain who's going to be standing at the end of that aisle. You know exactly who you want standing at the altar waiting for you."

"Yeah, I do." Her eyes were again drifting toward Kelly. "I want it to be Kelly."

"It's going to be Kelly." She corrected her again. "It's written in the stars, Stella; you can't change fate."

"Time for shots!" Foster yelled as she put down a tray full of shots in the middle of the table. "Shot time, ladies."

"Wow! That's a lot of shots." Stella says as she stares at the tray of shots.

"It's time to do a toast."

"They already did the wedding toast." Brett informed her.

"This toast is for us, not the damn bride and groom." Foster said it in a bitter tone.