Birthday Sex 🎂 🍆

True love is found more in those smaller gestures and quiet moments than in drastic moments of passion. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. We are most alive when we are in love. The only thing we never get enough of is love, and the only thing we never give enough of is love. There is only one happiness in this life: to love and be loved.

Kelly and Stella are both experiencing true love for the first time. Yes, they've both been with others, and they've both loved others. But neither one of them experienced true love until they met each other.

Stella never loved Grant the way she loves Kelly, and Grant never loved her the way Kelly does. She's never been so happy in love until Kelly.

She traced her finger down her boyfriend's sleeping face, then his neck, making circles on his chest. She watched him sleep with a huge grin plastered on her face. She wondered what he was dreaming of. She kisses his chest, then moves up to his neck. She kisses and sucks his neck softly. He didn't move, so she decided to wake him up in the best way possible.

She smirks as she climbs down his body, lucky she didn't have to remove any clothes since they slept naked last night. She licks her lips as she pulls the blanket off of him. He still didn't move; she must have worn him out last night. She sees his limp dick and wraps her hand around it. She slowly started to stroke him. She licks it, but there is still no movement from Kelly. She watches as his limp dick starts to come alive.

She then decided to tease him a bit more and began to lightly stroke him. He was now extremely hard. She licked it like a melting ice cream cone, and Kelly immediately began to buck his hips at the contact. Now he was waking up. She watched as he lifted his back off the mattress, parted his lips, and let out the sexiest moan she had ever heard escape her man.

As she ran her hand down his shaft and slowly down to his balls, he could hardly take it anymore. "Baby, please," he desperately whispered. Before he could say anymore, he felt her begin to lick the tip of his dick. "Fuck," he muttered.

Stella knew he was wide awake now; she took his length into her mouth and began to suck hard, the sounds escaping from Kelly's mouth encouraging her to take more and more of his dick.

"Ahhh, yes. Just like that, baby," he moaned, already feeling so close to a sweet release.

Stella quickened the pace as she sucked harder and faster, all while moaning at the feel of his hard dick sliding in and out of her mouth.

"You like that?" she teased. From the look on his face, she could tell that he was about to cum.

"Uh-huh," he managed to breathe out. His hands moved to the back of her head, buried within her curly black hair, and were now involuntarily guiding her movements. "Oh, fuck. I'm going to cuuu..."

Stella kept sucking. She wanted to taste him. All of him. One hand had been furiously pumping away at his glorious dick while the other squeezed his balls. The stimulation was too much for Kelly to handle, as he now felt a familiar fire burning through his lower belly. His hips bucked a final time before releasing hot shots of cum directly into her mouth.

"Mmmm. So good," moaned Stella as she sucked every drop he had to offer. She looked up at him and found him still struggling to catch his breath. His face looked rather relaxed and at ease. It was as if his orgasm had taken him to another world. She took the opportunity to move up his body and kiss his neck. "Happy Birthday, Baby," she whispered, as his eyes opened, locking with hers.

"Damn, you amaze me more and more every day," Kelly said as he cupped her face and kissed her sweetly. "Thank you; feel free to wake me up like that anytime." Stella laughed as they shared more sweet and tender kisses.