eleven

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Fuck Bishop oh my god ! " moaned Troie as she glided back and forth across Bishop's face.

He cupped her breast sucking on her clit gently as she began to buckle down.

"Bishop I'm c- fuck ! " She released and all her juices landed in Bishop's mouth.

She got up and layed on her back to catch her breath. "Nah baby we ain't finish." Said Bishop pulling her to the edge of the bed.

He moved his dick back and forth across her clit pushing it in causing both of them to groan out of pleasure.

He moved in and out of her slowly only hearing her and their skin slapping together.

He put his lips towards hers picking up him pace making her moan louder. "Awll fuck you feel so good daddy ."

He chuckled to himself as she began to scratch his back. He grabbed her by the throat putting one of her legs on his shoulder picking up his pace faster.

"Fuck T you wet as fuck." He groaned putting his head back as he continued going in and out of her.

He felt himself beginning to twitch not knowing if he should tell her or continue going.

"Ladybug im boutta nut where you want it ? " He asked breathlessly . "I don't care ." She moaned.

He felt himself twitch again and released into Troie taking his dick out of her seeing he was oozing with nut.

He kissed her to her forehead all the way to her feet. Flipping her over kissing her from her neck to her ass.

She giggled out of excitement and grabbed his face giving him another kiss.

"I love you ." She cooed out breathlessly.

"I love you forever LadyBug ." He said giving her another kiss before laying her on his chest.

𝙱𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚒c𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜 - four hours later

I woke up to my phone ringing causing me to jump up making me forget Troie was laying on my chest.

I sucked my teeth seeing it was Kay. What could he want at this time of night.

"Somebody better be dead or Owe some money I dead don't feel like moving." I said laying Troie back on my chest.

"Come get your girl . She real right here buggin ." He said sitting in the passenger seat.

I sucked my teeth knowing what he was talking about. "I'm with Troie deadass not right now."

"Please bro i'll never call ya phone ever again. "

"Deadass ? " "Bro dead ass the fucking opps."

I hung up moving from Troie by inches hoping she wouldn't wake up.

She moved around a little but stayed sleep so I slipped my clothes back on grabbing my keys leaving out the door.
~~~
I hopped out my car snatching Layla by her arm.

"Bro deadass the fuck is wrong with you ? Pulling up on my set like this I should let them kill your ass."

She mugged me snatching away. "Get the fuck off me Dougie ian here for your ass where that bitch Troie at I'm tryn see bout ha ."

I looked at her and laughed. "She ain't worried bout you hop off her dick matter fact why won't you just go suck some dick that's all you good at anyways."

She grabbed me by my sweats tryna pull me towards my car. "Layla get the fuck off me ." I said pushing her.

"You don't care bout me dougie ? Fuck You ! " She said getting in my face.

"Yo it been fuck you , I never cared about you just ain't wanna hurt your feelings please Layla just get the fuck before I hurt you out here ." I pushing her back again.

She looked like she was ready to cry.

"I didn't love you anyways ." I heard her say as she walked off.

Liar . Who ain't love Bishop ?

I huffed pulling out my phone to see what time it is. Going on 1. Ladybug gonna be on my ass.

"Yo B, you cool ? " said Kay walking up too me. "I'm cool bro. " I said sitting in my car driver seat with him getting in the passenger.

"Yall through ? " He quizzed counting his money.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I'm tired as hell yo.

"Damn so what about T ? " He asked looking at me.

"We cooling that's my Ladybug you know that." I said sucking my teeth.

He sat there for a moment. "Yall fucked didn't yall ? " He said smirking.

Always in somebody business. "Yea we did ." I shook my head remembering that I nutted in her.

Well I was being a gentleman and asked where she wanted me too she said she ain't care.

I could've shot it in her face then she would've been mad but that's disrespectful and she's too pretty for that.

"I wish I was like you. I need to settle down im getting tired of JJ ass talking bout some pregnant. I never hung up my phone and sent that 500 so quick bro." He said huffing.

I busted out laughing. "You sent her 500 ? Kay that's foul."

"Ian ready to be a father to no bitch who not committing. Im dating to marry."

This nigga lying he ain't dating to marry shit. He's dating to fuck.

"Yall wasn't dating and I been told you stop fucking with her since we was kids. "

"Shit that ain't stop you from getting Troie. " He said laughing.

He got jokes.

"Im fucking with you bro . Keep her for real this time no jail or nothing feel me ? " He said putting his hand out.

"I feel you imma check with ya later I gotta get back before she wake up." I said starting my car.

"Ight bro safety. " "Safety my nigga."

~~~~
When I walked in the door she was sitting on the couch.

"Why you woke it's like one - ten. " I asked taking off my shoes.

"I didn't feel you in the bed I thought you left so I was just gonna talk to you in the morning." She said timidly.

I laughed taking off the rest of my stuff. " I'm not leaving you again buggy I already said that. "

She sighed. "Right . Was the sex good ?"

Nigga......what ?

"Huh ? " I said lifting my head up.

"Was the sex good ? Like was the P fire because we haven't did that since we was seventeen."

Was the P fire ? She needs to stay her ass off twitter.

"Yea buggy the P was fire . Fuck fire that shit was amazing."

She laughed. " Yea yea can we go back to sleep now I wanna take you somewhere in the morning. "

"Yea that's cool cmon ." I said picking her up and taking her to the room.