four

𝙱𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚒c𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜

I sat in the spot writing in my notebook. I be writing my thoughts and raps in here for the most part.

"Kill a nigga for a grand shit ain't nothing ." I rapped to myself.

"Hi Dougie ." Said Layla coming in the room sitting on my lap pecking me on the lips.

I grimaced.

Ian mean too but she be knowing what she be doing. " Sup . " I said still writing.

" Whatchu writing ? " She asked snatching the notebook.

I sucked my teeth. "Yo , deadass don't start. Gimme the notebook back." I snatched it back from her causing her to suck her teeth.

"Why you always getting mad tight like I did something to you Dougie , I just wanted to see what you was writing." She mumbled.

I looked at her and she looked like she was gonna cry. Fuck I really need to stop doing that.

"Sorry I ain't mean to do that, I'll show you what I'm writing later ." I said giving her a weak smile.

She smiled at me pecking me on the lips again and sitting back on my lap kissing me on my face.

A few seconds later a whole bunch of slamming was heard causing her to jump.

Shit I jumped too.

"YO THE FUCK IS THAT ?! " I yelled.

" KAY ! " Everybody said in unison.

I sucked my teeth. He always breaking shit and I'm the one that be mad ass tight tho.

He came back there opening the door wide causing Layla to make a face.

"Can't you knock ? That's fucking rude ."

He sucked his teeth. "Mind yo business. Aye B can I talk to you for a sec ? "

"Yea man slide through. " I said chucking my head at the couch.

Layla looked at me making a face too. "Whatever im gone ." She said getting up snatching her purse from off the desk hitting me in my face with it.

Kay laughed. "That shit ain't funny." I said rubbing my face.

"Jaliyah nutty ass be knowing what the fuck she be doing gon have that bitch ass nigga Eli at her warming." He said rolling up.

Damn she still go with that nigga knowing he a bitch for real ? Sucks.

"I told you not to mess with her . That's your problem nobody said fuck her . " I shrugged.

"And Troie ass keep taking up for her and shit . Shit get me mad tight. " He huffed not listening to shit I just said.

"Troie ? You seen her ? " I quizzed.

"Yea I was at her house earlier before we went the warming and shit." He said taking a few hits at the jay.

"And you ain't tell me ? " I quizzed.

"She got a nigga she healing don't fuck it up for her." He said trying to pass me the jay.

" Where she live ? " "Dougie I can't tell you-" "Where . She . Live. "

He looked at me. "You serious."

Deadass nigga what the fuck ? It's no way she still live in New York and I ain't seen her in three fucking years.

"She live on the Manhattan Side in this big ass apartment. Shit dope for real - "

"Gimme the address." "Shit Dougie can a nigga finish ? "