five

𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛

"I swear I didn't give him the address." Said Kay on the other side of the phone.

"Then who did , that's foul you know how I feel about him. " I said into the phone.

"Feel about who ? " said Rico coming behind me kissing my neck.

"Nobody just a fr-"

He started to touch on my breast which made my breathing get heavy. Still kissing on my neck.

"Kay I'll talk to you later I gotta go." I said hanging up the phone not giving him a minute to respond back.

"Who's Kay ? " He quizzed. "Nobody just-"

"Troie if you say nobody again I'm going to snap your fucking neck. " He said grabbing me by my neck.

I tried to pull away but his grip tightened. "Rico please stop." I felt tears brim my eyes and he let go as I dropped to the floor coughing.

"Lying ass lil bitch , fuck you im out." He said kicking me in my stomach hard.

I've been going with Rico for a year and at first it was just yelling. It didn't start getting physical until last year around Christmas Time.

I layed on the floor for a second trying to get my thoughts together as my body still completely hurting.

I got up walking to the bathroom seeing the purplish-reddish bruise on my neck.

I sighed trying to choke the tears down.

I heard banging on my door causing me to jump.

I walked towards the door and looked out the peephole. Bishop.

Fuck is he stalking me now ?

" Buggy I know you're in there ." He said on the other side of the door.

"Go away . I don't wanna talk to you ."

It got quiet for a second. "Ladybug please open the door."

I still looked through the peephole as he had his head down . "I'll sit out here all day , you know I will so stop playing Troie and open the door."

I thought for a moment. There's nothing in this world he can do to hurt me and I don't like him so.

I opened the door giving him a once over.

He looked like he haven't slept in days. He had on an essentials hoodie with them purple jeans and some forces.

"Is you gonna stand in the door and keep looking or is you gonna let me in ? " He quizzed.

I rolled my eyes moving out of the doorway.

He walked in walking right to the couch. "Take your shoes and hoodie off no outside clothes on the couch."

"Damn your ass still ain't change , you don't live with your moms no more , you ain't gonna get in trouble."He laughed.

The fuck is funny why are you here right now ?

"Who told you where I live ? " "Don't worry bout it, sit down and eat ."

He took a chopped cheese out the bag that had "sub onions " on it. Fuck he know how to get me to talk.

"Bishop im not- " "Bro just sit down and eat deadass. "

He cut his eyes at me as he took a ginger ale out the bag drinking it. "I gotchu that nasty ass Arizona you like if your taste buds ain't change. "

Is he fucking for real ?

Snap out of it Troie ask questions.

" Why are you here ? " I quizzed looking at him.

I feel like punching him in the fucking face right now low key.

" I can't check on an old friend ? " He scoffed.

No . Not when you broke their heart.

"We weren't friends and why are you checking up on me don't you got a bitch to cater too ? " I snapped.

"Buggy chill don't start I ain't come thirty minutes away to argue I came to apologize." He said taking another bite of his food.

I looked at him. He's deadass right now.

" Look Troie we was young , I was stupid ian know what I had . I cheated that was on me , you didn't do anything to deserve that . I'm sorry buggy. You forgive me ?" He said looking at me.

I walked over too him , socking him in the mouth. It felt good to do that and I didn't regret a second.

"Forgive. Won't forget ." I said eating the rest of my food.

He chuckled. "Cool. You still my buggy though."

I made a face. " I hate that name don't call me that and here's my number so we can talk more I have to get ready for work."

"Let me take you . " He said standing up putting his shoes on.

I laughed. "No we aren't that cool yet. Plus I have my own car and you have things to do so run along ."

He sucked his teeth. "I'm doing you a favor now put your shit on so you won't be late. "