two

𝙱𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚒c𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜

"You was supposed to take me out today ." Said Layla as I slipped my sweats on crossing her arms in front of me.

"My bad sum came up  but I promise I'll be back for you. "

She sucked her teeth. "Something always coming up with you Doug but okay whatever."

Fuck she's acting like a fucking baby. I'm starting to hate this shit.

"Layla fuck you want me to do ? This money that's coming up right now, your ass don't be right here complaining when I drop a bag on you stop bugging shit." I said brushing pass her.

"And you don't complain when I'm in here giving you pussy but here we are ." She said shrugging.

I mugged her. She boutta get me mad ass tight. Fuck she doing all this for ?

I grabbed my hoodie from out the front closet and grabbing my keys too.

" You cheating on me Dougie ? "  She quizzed coming to the front door with me.

"What ? Yo deadass , whatchu doing all this for ? " I said closing the door.

"Because you don't fuck me right anymore, you don't do what you used to when we first got together like be for real right now." She said crossing her arms.

Me and Layla been going out for three years. She been around but she always act like a nigga irking her.

If anything she irk me.

"I'll talk to you later I gotta step." I said walking out the door slamming it.

~~~
"Nigga when you said we was going shopping I thought you said the mall not no fucking hobby lobby. " I mugged as me and Kay walked around the store looking for whatever he needed to get.

He sucked his teeth picking up an oven mitt set. " Shit ain't for me nigga this for Jaliayh . She having a house warming. "

I thought for a cool moment. Jaliayh nutty ass ain't invite me too her shit.

Or baldheaded ass be knowing what the fuck she be doing with that weird ass shit.

" Where she moving too ? " I asked as we walked around some more.

"Somewhere on the Brooklyn side. It's safer there for her." He said as we walked up the register.

"Hey Kay , Hey Dougie ." Said the girl standing at the register.

" Yo." Said Kay. I ain't say nun as she rung his stuff up.

She looked at me smiling. Titties half way out.

I grimaced. Bitches always doing some wild shit out here.

" Your total is $109.98. " She said bagging all the stuff up.

Damn . This shit better last 109 days and 98 hours fucking with me.

Kay pulled out his stack of money when my phone started ringing.

incoming call from - layla🩷

I sucked my teeth. Lord knows this girl don't want shit.

" Yea ?"

"Why the fuck is you in hobby lobby buying shit who the fuck goes there ?"

I looked around to see if somebody was watching me.

"Word ? This the shit you do ? Get people to watch me. Stop doing that weird shit. "

"Bitch it ain't weird , you the weird one walking around hobby lobby with your home boy."

"Aye Layla word to my motha ? Suck my dick ." Said Kay as we walked out the store.

I laughed cause her to suck her teeth and hang up.

"Damn man, your pussy ass got soft letting her call you bitches you would've never let Troie call you that."

I paused making a face.

Troie.

Troie.

I ain't speak to Troie in years.

Like her ass fell off the face of the fucking earth. I don't even know where she at or what she could be doing.

But it seems to me like she doing better without Bishop so who fucking cares.

"Don't bring her up. Ion bring up your old bitches when you be on the phone and shit." I said as we got in the car.

"Fuck you bugging for ? Youn speak to Troie anyway. Shit I don't even speak to Troie let alone know what she look like anymore. " He shrugged.

Still.

Don't speak on nobody ion fuck with no more.

That shit gets me mad ass tight.

Kay looked at me laughing.

"Fuck funny ? " I quizzed.

"Cause nigga you get your ass mad tight for nun. You been getting tight since we was kids. Like somebody grumpy ass tío . " He continued you laughing.

I sucked my teeth. Shit ain't never this funny my nigga.

Shit ion even know why im mad. I just got mad out of fucking no where I need to get that shit together.

But I do wonder about Troie and fuck she been at.

But she don't fuck with a nigga anyways.