seven

𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛

I sat at my work station filing the rest of the papers I had.

I'm so hungry I could eat six meals right now.

I looked up sensing someone was staring at me and when I looked it was Dejah.

Fuck she looking at ? It's sum on my face ?

She continued to look so I looked away continuing at my papers.

"Troie." She said walking up to me. Jesus she fucking stink deadass.

I hummed for a response as she stood over me. "How you know Dougie ? "

Here we go with this shit. Why whatchu fuck with em ?

"We friends , why does that matter to you ? " I said standing up. "Because he has a girlfriend."

I laughed to myself , I do not care about what Bishop has going on.

"I don't want Bishop, he's my friend im pretty sure I would've been aware if he was tryna get with me but thank you for telling me he has a girlfriend." I said putting on my coat and walking out the building.

The fuck was that about ? She ain't have to walk up on me like that I could've socked that bitch.

bishop- im on my way to come get you, you want chick ?

I rolled my eyes mentally, i swear he got me fucked up.

no and you're not coming to get me im getting a lyft home.
delete my number too.

I waited for the lyft outside so it can take me home calling JJ.

"Hey boo long time no see."

"Hey, can you come over for a while ? "

"Yea just give me a second I gotta go to Kay's house."

"For what ? Girl I know you ain't playing with that boys feelings like that and you still talk to Eli." I said rolling my eyes.

It got quiet on the other side of the phone for a while and then she hung up.

Rude.

That's why I never do anything with her. I got inside my Lyft and put my earphones in closing my eyes to listen to the music.

incoming call from- bishop

The fuck he want ?

" Yea ? "

" Get out the car ."

I looked around to see where I was noticing a car in front of my Lyft blocking the path.

" I'm not getting out the car . I told you to delete my number."

"Troie deadass I'll ram this fucking car into a tree if you don't get out of it and you know I will. "

"But what about -" "Bro, GET THE FUCK OUT THE CAR ! "

I looked at my Lyft driver who seemed to be confused. "Sorry can you cancel the ride ? It's okay I'll reimburse you the money." I said getting out and getting into Bishop's passenger seat.

He looked at me full mug. "What ? " I questioned.

He licked over his bottom lip and started driving still mugging not saying a word.

" Where are we going ? " "My moms she wanna see you . "

I bit on my bottom lip. I haven't seen Mrs.Michaels in years. I hope she don't curse me out.