27. 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

The black haired thought, as she adjusted her mask.

Y/N walked around the streets of Inazuma City. Multiple civilians gave him a few glances as he walked by. He was simply walking from one place to another, but the normal folk seemed to be wary of him.

"..."

He ignored their glances, subconsciously having gotten used to it. They always gave him these stares, ever since he stepped in Inazuma City after being adopted by Takayuki. As the years passed, they didn't change. They were still scared of him, for some reason.

He couldn't exactly remember having done something to make normal civilians afraid of him, but there were always rumours of him spreading through the streets.

Not that he minded, but the stares were slightly distracting from time to time.

Y/N wasn't sure how, but after spending time in the wild, he had learned to feel others' gazes on him, and to feel even the most well-hidden presences.

Which led to him being able to notice someone who had been looking at him, behind a few buildings.

"..."

He stood quiet, as he soon kept walking normally, pretending not to notice.

After investigating for some time, he was able to tell it was a small child. She had short beige hair, and wore something akin to a Mujina costume, but it reminded him of something more of a Tanuki.

As he noticed it was a child, he decided to ignore it for now.

Which was a small oversight on his part, soon noticing the girl stalking him quite often when he left his training dojo.

After some time, he decided to catch the girl, and ask her personally what was her deal.

"Who are you? Why have you been following me?"

Y/N asked, as he held the girl up by her hoodie, her short legs being lifted from the ground as she seemed to form a scared expression on her face.

"I-I... I'm Sayu..."

She mumbled slowly, as she seemed to be deeply surprised and shocked to have been caught so easily.

"Why have you been stalking me?"

He asked her, and she looked down.

"I... I uh... It's a... secret."

She said, both in shame and in fear.

"I'm not one to harm children. So tell me before I do."

A serious expression made way to his emotionless face, as his eyes had not the tiniest bit of gleam in them.

"... I'm... part of the Shuumatsuban... We... We work under the Y-Yashiro Commission..."

She muttered, barely audible, but he listened carefully.

"... Kamisato Ayato, then... Good enough. Don't try anything like this again."

He let go off of her hoodie, as she fell on the ground, swiftly landing on her small feet, before immediately dissappearing from her spot. White smoke had formed on where she once was.

"..."

Y/N gave the smoke a single stare, before turning around and walking away.

Sayu took deep breaths, as she layed her back against a wall.