Lego

Trigger warnings:
None.
(This was a very random idea)

Summary:
Minho and Jisung building Lego together.

No one's pov:

Jisung walked in the door and was immediately greeted them warmth, the winter was really cold this year.
"Baby I'm home!" He yelled while putting the bag of Lego sets he brought down and took off his shoes. "Hey bab- what have you been buying" Minho said and walked over to his lover looking at the bag, "some Lego sets, because I thought it would be fun to build them together" Jisung smiled widely, feeling really excited "I mean sure, but why Lego?" Minho was very confused by not having heard of this idea "because I love Legos and I would love to share this interest with you" Jisung said taking the bag and walked to the kitchen.

He took each box out of the bag and put them on the kitchen table, He brought four sets. Minho came up behind him and looked over at the boxes "well okay but dips for the flower set!" Minho then took the set and walked to the dinner table and opened the box and pulled all the plastic bag out with Lego pieces.
Jisung came over with an insect collection set and sat down, and they slowly began to make their things.

"So baby, what is you favorite set you wish for?" Minho asked while making a duplicate of a flower, "well there is this one from the creator collection that I really want, it the Vespa 125. I've wanted it since I was little" Jisung answered still concentrated on make the butterfly.

After they were done with their first set, they decided to get something to drink. Jisung was making some tea for him and Minho. he jumped a little when he felt a pair of arms around his waist "hey baby~" Minho said giving small kisses on the younger's neck "hey Minnie~" after Jisung stirred the tea he turned around.

He wrapped his arm around Minho's neck looking in his eyes "what are you doing?" Minho asked "just admiring you" the younger said giving his lover small pecks on the lips. He gave Minho a longer more passionate kiss, loving the feeling.

After a while they decided to continue the Legos.
"Which one do you want to build now?" Jisung asked looking at the two last sets "hmm... I wanna build the technic one" Minho took the small box and sat down. Jisung took the last which was a Lego friends set, "just warning you, you finger are gonna hurt after you're done" Jisung laughed opened his box as well.

Minho sat the car down "damn, you were right, my finger tips hurt" he rubbed his fingers together, tying to ease the pain. Jisung chuckled putting the last brick on the building, "yep they are gonna be weak for a few days" he said standing up, taking his build and put it on a shelf. "What do you wanna do now?" Minho asked also putting his car beside the Lego friend build, "well i don't know" " we could cuddle the rest of the day?" Minho suggested "yes!" Jisung then when over and took Minho's hand and dragged him over to the couch and laid down.
He did grabby hand signing for Minho to lay down with him.
Minho chuckled and laid down facing Jisung's chest, hugging his waist. The younger laid his hands on Minho's head stroking his hair.
"It was fun today" Minho said muffled "mhmm, I think we should build more Lego together" Jisung hugged Minho tighter, "yes, next time I'll pay" Minho said looking up at Jisung giving him a sweet short kiss.

____________
I was really bored and really wanted to build legos but they are so expensiveTT

any thought?