Just like Alchemy

Rose's POV

he pulled me closer by my waist.....we both leaned in to kiss but as we were about to kiss he pulled away "you're drunk and you humans are quick to blame" "do u want to?" i asked "Yes i mean no ofc not wh-" before he could complete i held his tie and pulled him closer and gave him a peck on his lips and we kissed, it started with just a peck but turned steamy after a few minutes 

THE NEXT MORNING 

I woke up and took a shower in a hurry as i was late but then a flash appeared of last night......it was quite intense....i was out of control and could have actually done much more than the kiss but he stopped me...i dont know why but i felt secure around him

AT THE SHOOT

The shooting for the drama had begun from today and though i was tired but hella excited to see my co-actor's face without that mask 

"OK WE'RE ABOUT TO START JIMIN-SHI CAN U PLEASE REMOVE YOUR MASK NOW!!" the assistant director. Mr. Duk said from behind "yeah ofc" and with that he removed his mask but before i could see his face my makeup artist called me "AHH NOT NOW MISS MIN I'M ABOUT TO SEE HIS FACEEEEEEEEEEEEE" i yelled but ig it was way too loud because everyone on the et was looking at me and jisoo unnie just chuckled "um well im sorry, lets go miss Min" i said and left the place embarrassed and after a while i went back and the scene started...according to the script i had to 'accidentally' spill out my coffee when i see my co-actor as he was my ex that showed up on my engagement and the scene was going smoothly when my co-actor came and i forgot about the scene and actually spat out my drink on his face "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUR DOING HERE" i yelled in shock as i stood up "well you didn't expect to see me here  did you.....but still fancy seeing you " he said "ARE YOU CRAZY??" i said 'OKAY CUT WE GOT AN AMAZING SHOT!! ALSO GREAT JOB ROSIE YOU LOOKED RATHER NATURAL' the director said "what!? oh um yeah the scene thanks......i'll use the restroom please" i said and hurried from there....i was shocked to see him here...so that's what his real name is Jimin , i  calmed myself out and got out...i was walking by the corridor when someone pulled me in the green room and pinned me on the wall and before i could scream he put his hand over my mouth "so Ms. Rosie i see you r quite excited to see me" he said "in your dreams you jerk !!" i said "why would i be excited to see YOU" i continued "well your reaction said something else when i removed my mask!!" he said smirking "also why did u leave the house without seeing me??" he continued "excuse me!? why would i see you!?" i said "well are you trying to avoid me?? after last night!" he whispered in my ear and i swear to god whenever he whispers like that my body and brain stop functioning and my knees go weak, all i can feel is butterflies in stomach "I-i- dont know what you're talking about " i said and tried to leave but he was too quick as he grabbed me again leaning more close to me "What do you want" i said with rather a tone of helplessness "YOU!" he said 'MISS PARK!? ARE YOU HERE??' "i-i- have to g-go!" 

BACK AT THE SHOOT

"So Ms. Rosie now we have to shoot some flashback scenes so you will have to be prepared for some skin ship!" the director said and i nodded 

LATER THAT NIGHT

Jimin's shoot ended a few hours before mine so he headed back wayy early than me, when i arrived home it was pretty late and as i entered i saw him on the staircase with a girl all over him.......

TO BE CONTINUED

DANCING WITH THE DEVILजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें