Zahra

12:30 am

Zahra Bankston didn't get a call from Deathcast today because she's not dying today. Currently, she was laying in her bed with her husband, Shaan. They had just had a passionate session of love making.

Zahra rested her head on his naked chest. The covers on the bed were their only form of modesty. Shaan was currently playing with her hair. "Your chest feels better than my pillow," Zahra muttered in a half awake state.

"I'm glad you think so, baby," Shaan muttered. He pressed a kiss on her head. "We should go to bed soon. I have to catch a flight in the morning. Martha's baby shower is coming up, and I need to make sure it's secured."

"You being in security is hot," Zahra said.

"You like thinking about how I can tackle a guy in under three seconds?" Shaan whispered. He kissed her head again. "That turns you on?"

"Yes," Zahra whispered.

"If we wake up early enough, I'm sure we can fit in a round two," Shaan said. Zahra made a small sound of delight. "Goodnight, love."

"Night," Zahra said. The two of them were about to fall asleep. However, their eyes shoot open when Zahra's phone went off.

"I thought we agreed to turn our phones on vibrate?" Shaan asked.

"I do, but I have to keep an ear out for White House news," Zahra said. "I have to make sure Alex hasn't caused any more international incidents. It's probably nothing. It's probably just more engagement rumors. He doesn't tell me anything. Any confirmation or denying from Prince Henry?"

"He denies them," Shaan answered. Zahra picked up her phone.

"Fuck," Zahra muttered. "I have to get to the White House."

"Is something wrong?" Shaan asked. Zahra searched the floor for some decent clothes. "I think I threw your blouse near the TV."

"Thanks," Zahra said. "I'm really hoping this is fake news, because if it's not, not only will the consequences be devastating, it'll be a security leak worse than the email scandal."

Zahra finished getting dressed. Shaan picked up his phone. "You need to call the Prince," Zahra said. That was the last thing she said before leaving their home.

---

Sorry for the shorter chapter. The next few will be shorter, but after that, they'll get longer.