My heart was escalating, I could feel myself getting flushed more and more as each second passed. I thought of skipping the dare. But what the fuck did he do today?

...

A rightone sound could be reverberating to the whole room. Squirming myself on the bed. The ringtone voice didn't stop yet, I grunted to the vexing sound of it.

"Megan off your phone", I said while shoving my face on the pillow.

But the bothersome sound could be detected in my ears. Squinting my eyes, I made my hand towards the nightstand while taking my phone out of its charger.

I rubbed my eyes lethargic. Recognising it was my phone and that it was kairas call. Immediately I picked the call.

Hello, good morning kai I said while yawning and standing up from the bed. There was no response.

"Kaira?" "Hello?"

"I hate you" she replied as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh same." I replied back while glancing at myself in the mirror. Gosh I need to take a bath asap. "Are you even understanding?" "I'm mad at you?"

"Kaira, i just woke up and i need to get ready for work so come straight to the point." "I'm here shopping and I'm having a fashion chaos."

"Help me choose a dress" she said while disconnecting the call. And instead making a video call.

I placed the phone on a stabilized position where my face could be seen. And picked the call instantly. "Hey, look at this one." She said while switching her front camera to the back one.

Looking at the dress I kept my hand on the mouth, totally astonished. It was a dark red burgundy sequin dress.

"Gosh this is it

"Gosh this is it." "Get this one" I said. She giggled and spoke,

"But I like this one more." Saying that she flipped the camera back.

As my eyes widened at the sight of what k was perceiving.

"wtf is this?" I said in a vexed tone.

"A dress." She replied back while suppressing her laughter.

"You ain't getting that." It wasn't a dress more like a lingerie piece.

" It wasn't a dress more like a lingerie piece