𝟑𝟗 ✯ drink me

Začať od začiatku

"I'm not in your lead, promise me I understand."

"But I love you and I hate myself that I do."

Yes I confessed my feelings to a 170 year old vampire who most likely doesn't give a crap about me. I'm a dumbass for offering my blood for a demon who will most likely drained me.

But what's draining—is keeping this hidden. I actually loved him and his brothers.

but I loved Mak more.

Mak's eyes and his facial expressions say a lot, he definitely didn't want to believe it. 
Mak was known as the mean brother who didn't give a fuck about anyone.

But that wasn't true, I seen a lot in him. Mak was misunderstood.

Mak was speechless, he tried to speak but couldn't get the right words out. So I spoke for him.

"Drink me."

Mak hesitated to do anything but when he did, he carried me like I weighed nothing and sat me on his lap on the bed.

Mak stared at me again before continuing. I nodded my head letting him know that it was okay and that I trusted him.

I just wanted the best for him, I wanted him to feel welcomed, I wanted him to feel special, I wanted him to feel satisfied, I wanted him to feel good.

I wanted him.

Mak grasped my wrist gently and led it to his mouth, I was waiting for him to bite his fangs into it but he hesitated again.

"It's okay," I whispered

Mak lifted me off his lap and laid me on the bed, his knee was between the gap in my legs as he hovered over me. He moved my head to the side gently, showing off my neck. his cold fingers caressed my neck.  As he leaned down closer— his breath's sent shivers down my spine.

Our dorm slammed open revealing three other handsome vampires. Mak didn't turn his head to look at his brothers, he already knew who was there.

I tried to quickly sit up to see it who it was but Mak pushes me down gently. My eyes never leaving his as he stared back.

I knew where this was going and I was loving it, having a fivesome with four handsomely vampire brothers is a dream that every girl would like to have. But it was also my first time.

As Rhea lays in the dimly lit room, she can't help but feel a rush of blood coursing through her veins. The four vampire brothers, Milo, Mak, Marcus and Malachi each more alluring than the last, circle around her like predators stalking their prey.

"I'm a virgin." I spoke in the silence room.

Mak, the eldest brother, takes the lead and gently nibbles on Rhea's earlobe before moving down to kiss her neck. His lips are soft yet firm, sending shivers down her spine.

I stared at the male's in the room who was all examining me.

Mak turned his head at his brothers
"Slow." He told them

"We'll go slow." Mak reassures me as he moves a piece of my braid behind my ears.

Mak digged his fangs into my neck as he grasped my breast. the sharpness of his teeth hurt but it wasn't really that painful as I thought it would be.
he released his bloody fangs off of me before continuing again. "you taste so fucking good Rhea."

I stroked Mak's hair as he drank from me. I averted my attention to the other tattooed males who were taking their shirts off.  "Oh fuck Rhea, we're going to destroy you." Marcus eyes me.

"Do it."