𝟑𝟖 ✯ confessed.

Start from the beginning

"Why the hell are you guys rivals? What is the problem? I understand that Mak killed Gloria and Mason, Conan's father but there has to be something else to it."

"Vampires and werewolves have always had a strained relationship, but 50 years ago, some of our vampire clans started a brutal war and killed their people," Milo explained to Rhea. "They were motivated by a desire for power and control, and they saw us as a threat to their dominance. It was a terrible time for us.

"So your people's fault?"

"Sure! Put it like that." Milo forced an smile.

I rolled my eyes before continuing. "Where the hell is Mak?"

"Alone."

"Alone where?"

"He didn't want us telling you."

"Stop being a pussy and tell me." I walked closer towards Marcus. He had an grin on his mouth.

"As much as I want to do crazy things to you, I'm not telling you and don't think about doing anything dumb cause I'll throw your ass in seconds." He eyed me

"Okay, you won." I rolled my eyes walking away.

A laugh escape Marcus lips.

"It's obvious that her feelings are stronger for Mak." Malachi spoke

"What are you talking about?" I squinted my eye.

"Don't play dumb."

"You have feelings for Mak and you're denying it, you care so much about that boy. I heard you're conversation with him three days ago." He glares

"I don't have feelings for no one, especially not a vampire that kills people! I don't like how you're accusing me of something that's not true." I blabbered on

"And stop fucking ease dropping!"

I didn't know what to say when Milo, Marcus, and Malachi accused me of having feelings for Mak. They were vampires, and they killed people for their pleasure. I could never have feelings for a monster like that. I could never love someone who was capable of such depraved things.

But then again, what did I know about love? I had never experienced it before. I had been so focused on my work that I had never given it much thought. And now, these four vampire boys, who had all been pursuing me for so long, were trying to tell me that there was something more between us than just friendship.

But deep down, I knew that I did have feelings for them all.

"I don't just have feelings for him, i feel the same with all of you guys."

I watched as Milo and the rest of his brothers walked closer towards me. They all placed an kiss on my forehead.

"We know."

Marcus grasped my chin turning to his way gently, I stared into his pretty cold gaze. "But you love him more right?" His voice low.

I moved away from Marcus. "I—don't know."

"It's always I don't know." Malachi interfere

"Shut up Malachi." Marcus sighed

"Mak is on campus somewhere, you can tell him I snitched." Milo stated before walking out my dorm.

"Goodnight."

Goodnight.

a/n: Sorry for the boring Chapter guys but we're almost to smutt !😛

Quick Question: Do you think Milo, Malachi and Marcus feel a type of way about Rhea for not liking them equally.?