𝟑𝟕 ✯ the alpha

Start from the beginning

As she drew closer, she noticed that several of the girls had their hands clasped in front of their chests, as though they were trying to keep warm in the chilly night air. She recognized some of them as her classmates from university.

"So is this a everyday thing?" I eyed the girl who stared into the stars.

"Yes, it's tradition for us."

"Tradition to hang in a cemetery?"

Gloria looks at me before speaking again, "What I mean to say was—

"Look— I know that you and you're siblings are Werewolves."

Gloria looks back at me with a slight smile tugging at her lips. "Of course you do, why wouldn't those bloodsuckers tell you."

"Well."

"When did you find out?"

"About you? Or—

"Them."

"It was months ago, a long story actually, me and my family moved into a house that an realtor sold to us for a nice price— my mother was his friend and he wanted to exchange a new life for us in Virginia for helping him throughout the years and I met Milo first, he was uh wiping blood off his mouth supposedly."

"You didn't find that weird?" She cocked her head at me

"It could of been anything! Vampire's wasn't the first thing that wandered on my mind— who could've of known that you creatures exist."

"I like how you used creatures." She laughs softly

"I'm sorry." I realized that I offended the girl.

"I don't care, I like the way I am." She smiles.

Her smile seem forced, I couldn't really tell if she was telling the truth or not. I stared at a crew of seniors that were sitting near a campsite.

Me and Gloria sat on the ground near the firepit, I rubbed my hands together so I could be warm near the crackling flames.

"Beer?" A deep unfamiliar male asked

"Hey Seth, this is Rhea." Gloria told

"Hello." He smiled back as he shook my hands.

Seth sniffed something in the ear as he stared at me. "Human." He randomly said

"Yes Seth, Rhea is a Human."

"But you also smell like something familiar, something demonic, Why is that?" He asked curiously

"Well—

"Seth— Rhea hangs with the Hade brothers."

"Didn't one of them killed you're father?— and now you're hanging with someone who hangs with our rivals?" His voice sounding more aggressive as he yelled.

The other folks near the fire pit was focused on us after Seth made a big scene. I felt all eyes staring on me.  "I should've of stayed in my dorm." I whispered to myself

Gloria stood up to project. "Rhea isn't like them, she hasn't kill anybody so everyone calm the fuck down." she stated as she yelled back.

"Do you have any love affairs with any of them?" He eyed me

"Your asking me about my love life?" I cocked my head back

"Little bitch, answer the question." An unfamiliar voice spoke from behind 

I turned around seeing a buffer man, he was brown and had Raven hair. He had a mean mug on his face as he walked closer.

"Maybe I should go." I tried to leave but the buffer man stood in front of me.

"Silas—

"Shut up Gloria."  The man yelled

Gloria shushed up fast.
Who was he?

"hey!— eyes over here bitch." he walked closer.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I cocked my head back from his comment

"I'll fuck you up." I stated

Gloria turn at me and shook her head in disapproval. "Huh?" I softly whispered

"Not the one to be messed with." She whispered again

The man got closer and grasped my chin so I could look into his dark brown eyes. "I'll fuck you up." he says

I wanted to kick him in his little balls so bad but knowing if I did— it wouldn't end good for me. I probably wouldn't see daylight ever again. 

Where was Mak and his brothers? I don't fucking know. I haven't seen Mak in three days since our little convo. and his brothers.. they were probably hooking up with some girls on campus.

I was never going to have a normal life.

"Who are you?" I eyed the boy who still held my chin.

"I'm a little hurt that you don't know me, but I'm Silas—The Alpha."

"The leader of the pack." Gloria continued for him.

I laughed from his response, I didn't took none of this Alpha shit  seriously.

Silas grasped my throat and choked it. He was blocking my airways. "Silas!" Gloria shouted

Silas pushed Gloria away with ease, "what was that sweet pea?" He goggles my face. 

I was mumbling, I couldn't even speak or breathe. he wasn't letting go.  "I said what was that!" He shouted in my face

His breath smelled like ass. "Pl—ease," I mumbled

"You're hurting her!"

"well that's the whole point Gloria— now isn't it."

"Hello Silas." a familiar voice said from behind

I tried to swallow but I couldn't, I was able to turn my head though— I saw Malachi and his two brothers standing there gracefully. Some of them had irritated faces.

Wait, Where's Mak?