SPECIAL CHAPTER II

Start from the beginning

I laughed uncontrollably as she spun around the room, her imagination running wild.

The fact that she's still nude makes it much funny.

She was creating a beautiful picture of the happiness that awaited us by dancing with young ones who were invisible.

I laughed, "You're already picturing our future mini-us," I said, my heart exploding at her cuteness and joy.

Tumigil siya bigla sa pagsasayaw in the middle and gave me a dramatic pout. She playedfully pretended to hold an imagined baby in her arms.

"What? Can't you see them too? Our little mischief-makers causing chaos and bringing us endless joy?" she mocked.

"I could not wait to have them," I replied slowly jumping out of the bed.

Agreeing with every word she uttered, I silently soaked in the love and excitement she radiated.

"Now now, come here, you're still naked." tawag ko sa kanya ngunit parang hindi niya ako pinapakinggan.

Binalot ko ng kumot ang katawan ko para hulihin siya.

"Kill joy! You're complaining I'm in nude but matagal mo nang minu-mukbang ang katawan ko." reklamo niya.

I gasps in silence, "Saan mo natutunan ang salitang ‘yan?" tanong ko na nagpipigil ng tawa.

"Mama mo." Sagot niya.

"Mama ko?" I repeat.

Napasampal nalang ako sa mukha ko, "Rhea ha!" gigil kong bigkas.

"Come here!" I warned

"Catch me if you can!" balik niya sa ‘kin.

"Isa!" I warned.

"Dalawa.." bigkas niya while chuckling. She began running around our bed to playfully taunt me, so I chased after her.

Laughter echoed in the room as we both enjoyed the playful banter. I kept pursuing her, but she proved to be quite swift, making it a bit challenging for me, especially since I had a blanket wrapped around me while she effortlessly sprinted in the nude.

"Got you!" nahuli ko siya as she giggles to laugh in my arms.

Tinapon ko siya sa kama at hinawakan ang dalawang baso para hindi siya makatakas.

"AAAAHHHH!" she exclaimed while pinaulanan ko ng halik ang leeg niya.

"Mama ohh!" napatigil ako at the same time my eyebrows furrowed.

"Mama, your daughter in law is killing me!" she continues as she laugh.

Napangiti ako sa kanya. She's referring to her mother, our mother.

"Are you not ashamed?" I asked.

"Ashamed of what?"

"Tinawag mo si mama, what if she can she us from above tapos wala kang saplot." I chuckled.

"Mama cover your eyes!" tawa niya as I showered her lots of kisses.

"Let's visit your mother's resting place." Dahil isang beses lang akong nakapunta roon, and maybe this is a right timing for us to visit the grave once again.

"That would be nice.." she whispered. Nakadapa ako sa kanya while she's fixing running her hand through my hair.

She gestured, "Alright, take your body off me so I can prepare our breakfast."

"Who said you can?" I groaned. Hinigpit ko ang yakap ko sa kanya.

"Baby?" tawag niya sa ‘kin at pilit akong tinutulak.