It took his only thrust to turn Filiz into a moaning mess.
She held his neck tightly as his manhood went deeper inside.
Filiz felt horrible for enjoying this.
She was supposed to be shopping for her wedding dress, but she was instead getting fucked by her ex.
He held her waist tightly as he ravished her pregnant pussy by his thick shaft as it took long powerful strokes. She looked down to see Emir's dick sliding out of her only to slam back inside her.
Sex with Emir was totally different from sex with Hakan.
"So what if you're pregnant with his child now, I would still fuck you like a mad man..." Emir said as he pushed his dick further inside stroking her g-spot.
She soon felt her own climax reaching as her liquids milked his dick.
Emir fucked her through her orgasm and soon Filiz felt his semen bathing her vaginal walls.
She wondered what her son felt right now when someone other than Hakan just fucked her.
Emir's cum was flowing down her legs.
They both looked into each other's eyes as they panted heavily and without saying a word, they both kissed each other passionately. Emir was still holding her tightly.
They both came back to senses when there was a knock on door.
Someone was there at last to interrupt this moment.
Filiz left him and quickly dressed up. Before leaving she looked at the white envelope lying in a corner, Emir followed her gaze and wished for her to pick it up back.
But like always, Filiz took the easy way out.
"I don't know Emir, I only want my baby's happiness..." she cradled her belly as she said and unlocked the door to step out leaving Emir there alone.
*****************
Only a week was left till Hakan and Filiz's marriage.
She still thought about those papers.
She had two ways now...
Whether to use those papers to get rid of him forever Or to just marry him and raise her son with him in his house according to his ways.
Hakan was being extra sweet to her nowadays. She knew it was because she would give birth anytime now.
She was combing her hair wearing her yellow night dress. She looked beautiful in final days of her pregnancy.
She was lost in thoughts, only to be brought back by feeling of Hakan's lips on her neck.
His hand cradled her belly and gently stroked it.
"You good? Soon to be Mrs.Yildrim?
Filiz's heart skipped a beat. Was she actually going to marry Hakan?
Filiz turned around to see him.
She remembered those papers.
She remembered the first time she met this man.
She remembered the first time they kissed in club.
She remembered the first time she had consensual sex with him.
She remembered finding out she was pregnant with his child.
She remembered him hurting her horribly.
She remembered him asking for a chance.
And then she remembered those papers again.
Does she want her son to be raised in a criminal household with an abusive father?
Filiz saw Hakan's handsome face and held it by her hand.
"You're so beautiful.." she told him and he chuckled.
She knew he didn't consider himself good looking enough because of his color.
She also knew no matter what Hakan would always be an irreplaceable part of her life. He already made an unforgettable place in her life by impregnating her with his child. Their son would always keep them bounded to each other even if they aren't together.
She suddenly felt a kick in her tummy.
"My son wants to come out already..."
Filiz laughed.
Filiz and Hakan looked at each other before mutually connecting their lips together, kissing each other.
Filiz held him by waist. She wanted to forget what happened between her and Emir in the trial room.
"Hakkaannn..." she kissed his neck.
"Aahhh babbbyyyy...." he carried her to bed and stripped her dress off.
She helped him in taking his pants off.
Moments later, Hakan's dick was hammering Filiz's pussy as she kept moaning his name.
His monster kept decimating her sensitive pregnant pussy as he sucked the milk oozing out from her nipples.
"Harder Hakaannnn.....fuck me haarderr..."
He pushed his dick with more force burying it completely inside her. He pulled it out and slided back inside in rough strokes.
Filiz's huge belly jolted with Hakan's violent thrusts.
Filiz was drenched in sweat due to intense orgasms, she felt as if she was totally on Hakan's mercy.
He wiped away her hair strands from her face as she panted heavily and kissed her forehead.
The night passed by with them fulfilling their lust for each other and Hakan releasing thrice inside Filiz, overloading her pussy with his semen.
Both of them didn't know that next day was going to be different for them.
It started as a normal day. Azra was present in Istanbul to prepare for wedding. Aylin and Halay were also there.
Filiz was sitting at a couch, not taking part in any of their conversations.
She just wanted her baby to come into the world now.
She went to Hakan's office as she got bored.
She saw him working with his laptop in front of him. She felt a bit mischievous and went closer to him.
"Hey...." she said flaunting her cleavage to him.
He looked at her huge breasts before giving her a lustful look.
"Don't start what you can't end beautiful.."
But Filiz kept on tracing her fingers on his face seductively.
She wanted to make Hakan lose into it and got successful as he put the laptop aside on chair and made Filiz lie on a couch.
"You shouldn't have done it baby girl.." he said while removing his pants.
"But I want to.." Filiz said while throwing his shirt away.
Hakan began fucking Filiz in her heavily pregnant state. Soon the office room was echoing with their moans. The sex was amazing. Their lips were pressed against each other as his dick swelled inside her. Filiz just couldn't get hold of her lust for Hakan, maybe it was because of his child growing in her womb but she knew that she wanted him.
The child bounded them together making Filiz forget everytime Hakan hurted her.
She knew she was turning into a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome but she had no way out now.
Half an hour later, Hakan got off her as his mobile phone rang. He had to attend a call from his client.
He put on his pants and got out of room leaving Filiz in the room alone.
She held her belly before getting up and looked at her pussy leaking Hakan's cum, she was herself addicted to sex with him now.
She took some deep breaths before dressing back, she knew it would take long for Hakan to return.
She was about to leave before her gaze fell on Hakan's switched on laptop lying on table, a thought crossed her mind. She could say this laptop was different from the one Adem gave her.
She thought about it for a minute, looked into the direction in which Hakan left....there was no one outside.
She quickly started checking though the laptop for their pictures.
She checked every folder she could, but in vain.
She lost the hopes when she finally ended up on an unnamed folder.
She clicked on it....
And there it was...
Her and Hakan's pictures.
The pictures that changed her life.
The pictures that made her lose Emir.
The pictures that forced her to stay with Hakan.
Without taking a second, she pressed delete with her shivering hands.
She made sure she deleted the file from recycle bin aswell.
She looked in the direction Hakan left....
She took some deep breaths...
She couldn't believe that she destroyed those pictures finally.
She quickly ran away to her room and locked herself in.
So Filiz was finally free from Hakan's blackmailing?
She can leave him finally?
But it's too late.
She thought as she looked at her belly.
She would soon give birth to his child, binding her to him forever.
Filiz was already feeling mild contractions signalling that she might go into labor anytime.
She didn't realize when she fell asleep in room only to be awaken by a knock on door.
She answered it to see Azra standing outside.
Ever since Emir told her about Azra's involvement in Hakan's illegal matters, she had become a bit distant from her.
She invited Filiz for dinner.
No doubt Azra deeply cared for Filiz and looked after her, but Filiz no more felt like trusting her.
By the night she and Hakan came back to room.
Filiz was feeling unintentionally upset. Those pictures were a burden on her heart that were now gone.
"What's wrong my love?"
Hakan asked her holding her by shoulders.
"Nothing..." she replied back softly.
"Then why my baby looks upset.." his thumb was pressed on her lower lip.
Filiz ofcourse couldn't tell him that she had removed those pictures and neither she wanted him to find out anyhow.
She put her arms around his neck as she placed her head on his chest and just closed her eyes.
"I want peace.."
"Let me make my baby happy.." he said carrying her in his arms.
"You'll be Mrs.Hakan Tomorrow finally..." he said kissing her hands.
She smiled weakly.
She really want him as husband?
Her thoughts were cut short as Hakan started making love to her, drifting her in a euphoric state.
The next day was finally the time for Filiz to get married to Hakan.
They all reached the hotel by time and Filiz was dressed in her white beautiful gown.
"You're really sure about this?"
Halay asked her.
"Y..y..yess... ofcourse yes.." she said trying to hide the grief in her eyes.
Halay took a deep breath and left the room. She had to respect her friend's decision.
Filiz was left alone in room when she felt the door opening slightly...
She stood up as she saw Emir entering inside.
He was dressed roughly in white shirt and jeans. He definitely looked disturbed.
"So you're marrying him?"
Filiz looked down..
"Yes..."
Emir just nodded his head.
"Even after knowing everything....fine then...good luck.."
Filiz felt tears dwelling up in her eyes.
"Emir....I am pregnant with his child..."
"So what about us? What about our daughter?"
"Zeynep will be fine...I promise..." she said.
"But she will never have a family I guess..."
"Don't say that....we both will always be there for her..."
"Just forget about it Filiz. Have a happy married life.."
He didn't wait for another moment before heading out of room.
Filiz just quietly saw him going. She was marrying Hakan only because of her son's secure future..
She knew Emir's family would never accept her son.
Zeynep will always have Emir by her side even if she married Hakan..
But her son? He would have no one.
Aylin promised her to take care of Zeynep everytime she would be away and she was already living up to her promise.
Soon Filiz was taken to the wedding alter where Hakan was waiting for her. He looked as handsome as ever..
Her heart was horribly beating at a fast pace...
Was she doing the right thing?
But the time to think was gone now.
The wedding vows were exchanged, she accepted Hakan as her lawfully wedded husband just the way he accepted her as his wife.