Chapter 1

Flashback.
14 July 2022.
*The day after Emir brings Filiz to his house (the scene in the prologue).*

It was 10 am. A bright sunny day awaited the citizens of Istanbul.
Filiz was able to see the beautiful day through the glass windows of this beautiful mansion which was located in one of the richest residential areas of Istanbul.

Filiz was standing near the kitchen counter eating some bread and recalling the events of last night

She finally gave up on the constant struggle to ignore her attraction for Emir Yildiz. There was something about this man that intrigued her since their very first meeting. She was playing with the buttons of Emir's shirt that she was wearing right now since he tore away the dress she was wearing when she came to his house last night.

She didn't regret having sex with Emir as she did enjoy every bit of it

She didn't regret having sex with Emir as she did enjoy every bit of it. Like said, she had this undeniable attraction to him. She was in love with Baris still she was deeply intrigued by Emir's personality and this was the first time it happened to her. She knew she didn't love Emir, but still his presence always made her nervous, she desired to know him more. She desired him, yes she did. Although she never thought about cheating Baris in the very short term relationship they had, the moment his brother entered their lives she knew there was something about him that attracted her to him, something that just wasn't normal. And she was sure this attraction wasn't one sided since she always saw the same desire for her in Emir's eyes and it was further confirmed at her mom's birthday party ( she shook her head remembering the events of that night.)
Baris was his younger brother......the man she fell for but he turned out to be a cheater. Filiz had not imagine in her dreams that Baris would have this disgusting side to him. She didn't even want to think about him. That's the second reason she let Emir have this way with her so that she can stop thinking about Baris, the first being her attraction for Emir.
The only thing she was worried about right now was the fact that she wasn't on birth control pills. She did sleep with Baris aswell but he used protection. Emir at the other hand, neither used the protection himself nor gave her the chance to stop him. He had his release 3 times inside her last night. She was too engrossed in pleasure that time but it hit her in the morning.
She didn't want to get pregnant. She was just 25, she had a lot of goals to accomplish. She was in no way ready to take a child's responsibility right now. Also she knew this thing with Emir was just a fling and won't last long so she didn't want a child that will bind her to Emir for life.
She was facing the kitchen counter and was engrossed in her thoughts when she felt two hands wrapping around her waist. Needless to say, it was Emir.
"Morning sunshine. Slept well?" he asked in his husky voice.
"Yeah" she said normally.
"Last night felt like a dream fulfilled. I am glad you gave me the chance" he said while placing soft kisses at her neck.
Filiz didn't say anything, just closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin.
"I wanted this for so long...." his hand traveled down to her half exposed stomach to her pussy as Filiz had left the lower half of the shirt unbuttoned so Emir was able to touch her panties.
He was touching her down there, circling his fingers around her pussy.... she moaned in pleasure.
Without any warning, he turned her around towards him so that she was facing him now and lifted her up to make her sit at the counter. Filiz saw the lust in his eyes. He took off her panties and also his own shorts. Filiz moaned at the sight of his naked body. He was one gorgeous man for sure.
Her moans were enough to make him go crazy with his lust for her. He pushed her to lay on back at the counter and without wasting another second he slammed himself into her. A sudden gasp left her mouth as he started fucking her like a hungry lion at the kitchen counter. The whole lounge was filled with their moans and groans. They were in a world of their own. He held her shirt and threw it away in one go, exposing her body completely.
"It is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. You are a stunning woman " he said eyeing her naked body.
He took her hand while thrusting inside her and placed it on her stomach...
"Where do you feel me princess?"
"Aaahhh Emirrrrr..." Filiz moaned as she was able to feel Emir's manhood at her stomach.
"I asked something.." he said loudly this time...
"In my stomach..." she said keeping her hand still at her stomach.
Emir was a muscular man in his thirties, he was bigger than Baris. His thrusts were so powerful that Filiz's young delicate body was pushed across in the opposite direction at the strong impact.
He held her throat and started thrusting harder inside her although it was somewhat discomforting for Filiz but she didn't stop him.
"Yeahhh...." he was close to his release and that's when Filiz came back to reality, her eyes snapped open.
"Emir no. Please stop." she tried removing his hand from her throat to speak but he didn't let her.
"Emir..... please don't do that. I don't want to get pregnant." she managed to say between his harsh thrusts.
"I don't care what you want or not...I won't stop until I flood your womb with my seed" he said that and released the loads of cum inside her. Filiz was speechless. Her pussy was overloaded with his fluids. It was a pleasure combined with increased stress for her. She felt his grip on her throat loosen as he pulled out of her. He still had some cum on his manhood so he pushed it back inside her with a hard thrust..
"Take it all inside like a good girl"..
Filiz moaned at this impact despite his ignorance of her pleas.
The once clean kitchen counter was now messy with both of their body fluids on it.
Emptying himself inside her completely, he pulled out and fell on top of her capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. He wanted to dominate her and he succeeded.
He rested his forehead on hers and said....
"That was amazing" to which she just nodded in agreement with tears in her eyes.