Prologue

"Emir didn't I tell you that we are done?"
"Oh do you really think we are?" he said stepping close to her.
"You and your brother are the same. I don't trust either of you now."
Filiz said with anger in her eyes while also stepping back from him until she hit the wall.
"I don't know about him but you and I aren't done yet."
He said and started placing kisses on her neck while his both hands held her waist tight.
Filiz took a deep breath in.
"Just give me a chance Filiz. I want to heal your heart."
He said kissing her earlobe. His kisses were definitely making her heartbeat faster but she can't let him overpower her.
"The heart that your brother broke?" she said with grief in her voice while he was placing gentle kisses on her collarbone.
"It's been a long time Baris and I separated our ways of life. I don't care about him even now. He betrayed me as well."
He went down on his knees kissing her abdomen through the thin fabric.
"Why should I even trust you?"
She said while gathering up the courage to push him away finally.
Emir stood up.
He saw her with lust shining in his eyes. Took heavy steps towards her and with an instant held a fistful of her hair making Filiz gasp in pain.
"Because I have always been better than Baris. And never ever compare me with him again."
He said while capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.
Filiz was shocked at first but the temptations soon took over her. It was impossible for her to ignore Emir.
And keeping everything aside she kissed him back. She kissed him with all the strength she had in her. She forgot about what she had been through and what was further waiting for her. At this moment the only thing that mattered to her was the pleasure.
She didn't know when Emir took her to the bedroom. She didn't know when he threw her on the bed. She didn't know when he took off his own clothes. She didn't know when he tore apart the dress she was wearing.
She gasped only when she felt his hard member at the tip of her entrance.
She took a deep breath. That moment was finally here.
But was she doing the right thing? Should she stop him? Is it too early?
Before she could have said anything, she felt his member entering inside her with a hard thrust.
And Filiz gasped in sudden pain.
This definitely wasn't her first time, but Emir was rough with her, giving her no time to accommodate his huge member.
He was rougher than how Baris was. Baris? Why was she thinking about that cheater? She shouldn't be thinking about him when Emir has claimed her now.
She felt Emir's thick rod penetrating deeper inside her.
The pain was now replaced with a wave of pleasure.
Her entire existence was taken over by an erotic sensation erupting inside her. She clutched his hair in her hands as he pounded his dick inside her ruthlessly.
She wanted this man.
He pulled his member out partially and pushed it inside again with a hard thrust, burying his shaft inside her completely.
Emir was claiming each and every inch of her ...Filiz arched her back.
"You have no idea how badly I have wanted this. I wanted this the moment I saw you."
His dick was hitting her g-spot making her moan his name sensually.
Her moans were driving him even more insane now.
He was thrusting harder now, going deeper than ever.
"Scream. Scream my name. I want to see you screaming my name so loud that the entire world hears it."
He said with a violent thrust hitting her cervix.
Filiz screamed his name "Emiirrrr pleaseeee...ahhhh"...
She felt a discomforting sensation developing at her lower abdomen.
Filiz screamed at her own climax as her fluids gushed out of her pussy, milking his dick.
"I'll make you a moaning mess..... you won't remember anything but my name."
He said while sucking the tender flesh of her neck.
Filiz felt his shaft swelling inside her.
He pumped it inside her one more time and with that he spilled his seed inside her drenching her vaginal walls with his cum.
Filiz held the bed sheets tightly , she knew what just happened. Emir's cum was dripping down her legs now.
But he wasn't done yet.
They had two more rounds of sex that night as he ejaculated twice inside her. The bedsheet was covered with their fluids all over. Filiz was on the verge of passing out after her final orgasm.
Emir finally let her go to sleep. While lying beside her, he was happy.
He was happy because he was at last successful in taking revenge from Baris.