chapter 29

And it really wasn't the last time.
It became a norm for Hakan to physically and sexually assault Filiz.
He took advantage of the fact that he could blackmail her with those pictures and the child growing in her womb.
He threatened her to snatch the child away from her.
And all Filiz could do was to stay quiet.
Going against Hakan would bring nothing but shame to her and her children.
Emir never contacted her after that day and neither Filiz wanted to see him.
They even stopped talking about Zeynep now. They both would just parent her according to themselves ignoring the fact that the little girl needed her parents with her everytime.
She was done with these men who used her and destroyed her life.
Hakan raped her and she had to stay quiet, this thing was killing her from inside.
Aylin often asked her why she seemed so lost and upset,
Filiz though blamed it all on pregnancy hormones but deep down she didn't have the courage to share that horrifying truth to anyone.
She was now five months pregnant with Hakan's child.
And soon it was time for Zeynep's first birthday.
Emir arranged a party for her especially at a five star hotel.
Filiz took a deep sigh looking at herself in the mirror in a white dress.

She looked pale and tired, not at all like the girl she used to be.
She had to see Emir today after that unfortunate day that changed her life upside down.
The day that broke her from inside completely.
She arrived at the hotel with Halay, Aylin and her daughter Zeynep who was dressed in a beautiful purple princess dress.
Just at the entrance, she was able to spot Him.
The man she loved with her heart.
The man who left her alone when she needed him to save herself.
Soon her eyes met with his.....
She could see a flash of guilt in his eyes for a mere second before he looked away.
She just shook her head and moved ahead holding Zeynep's hand.
Mrs Deniz Yildiz was extremely happy to see Filiz. She embraced her lovingly like she always did. Filiz wished that world could be as nice as this lady.
And after a long time, she met Baris aswell.
"Hey, how are you doing?" he hugged Filiz while asking her.
"Fine.." she replied back with a smile.
She could say that something had changed in Baris. He looked more calm, mature and sorted out.
She ignored Emir's presence throughout the party until it was time to cut cake and she had to stand at Zeynep's one side with Emir at the other.
Zeynep was extremely excited and was clapping looking at her barbie themed cake.
Emir lovingly kissed her forehead and Filiz just smiled looking at both of them.
This was the first moment she and Emir shared together with Zeynep since her birth.
She looked away when Emir glanced at her.
Both of them helped Zeynep cut her cake as the rest of the guests clapped and sang the birthday song.
After cake cutting, it was soon time for the dinner.
Filiz felt a bit nauseatic so she left Zeynep with Aylin and went to use restroom.
She got a bit hold of herself and exited the restroom...
"Are you fine?"
The voice made her jump all of a sudden.
She turned back to see Emir standing at the doorway.
Her expressions turned to cold within few seconds.
"Yes..." she said and wanted to leave but her held her hand.
Filiz closed her eyes...
"What do you want Emir?" she asked without even turning to face him.
"I am sorry.." he said calmly while still holding her hand.
"I should not have behaved that rudely towards you that day..."
Filiz turned behind to see him and his guilt ridden face.
Her eyes filled up with tears..
"You disappointed me, Emir.."
"I...I know...and I am apologizing.."
"You really left me alone despite knowing the truth.."
She stepped back to get out of room but he held her hand pulling her closer to his chest.
"I am sorry...I shouldn't have talked like that about your baby.."
"You, Hakan...all of you ruined my life.."
Emir looked at her tears and felt like his heart breaking.
He held her face moving closer to her.
"Filiz...." he couldn't say anything further, he just placed his lips on hers softly enveloping them in a kiss.
Filiz wanted to push him away but he held her close tightly.
She stopped resisting when he pushed his tongue in her mouth, his saliva mixed with hers.
The kiss soon turned into a passionate one.
Emir's hand roamed around her back sensually sending shivers down her spine.
Soon Filiz felt him unzipping her dress and the next moment she was lying naked on the bed.
Emir's mouth sucked on her enlarged breasts, sucking and licking on her nipples.
His fingers lingered on her right thigh before he placed kisses over there.
His one finger entered in her wet pussy, pleasuring her soul.
She moaned his name as his another finger entered inside to thrust.
His rough fingers stroked her g-spot repeatedly making her moan.
She screamed as she came on his fingers.
She saw Emir taking her cum and wiping it on her lips...
"Taste yourself..."