"You too, Dad," Jungkook sighed, side hugging his father.

"OMG, what a betrayal! No one loves us," Lisa pouted.

"Yes, who are we?" Rose added dramatically. "I didn't think you would betray us," Jennie chimed in.

"Aww, my angry birds?" He chuckled. "My drama queens, come here."

The girls smiled and hugged their parents, the warmth of family enveloping the room.

"Alright, alright, now sit, everyone,We brought a lot of gifts for you guys."

"Really!?" The excitement in the room skyrocketed.

"Yes," their parents confirmed.

"Yeah~ I am so excited!" Jungkook began jumping.

"Hey, you bunny, stop jumping," Lisa scolded. "I will not," Jungkook retorted, jumping even higher. "Stop it, Jungkook! I will not let you win this time!" Lisa insisted.

"Stop it, Jungkook!" Rose joined in.

"Why are you jealous because you can't jump like me?" Jungkook teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Han, seriously! I don't care about your stupid jumping competition. You are a loser!" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I am not, okay!?" Jungkook defended himself.

"You are a loser," Lisa retorted.

"You—"

"Guys!!! Stop!" Their mother intervened. "Don't fight like this."

"He started first."

"She started first."

"I don't care who started first; I just need you both to stop now," She urged.

"Fine."

"Good."

" Yoosun you are deserious , when you scrol."

The kids chuckled at their father's comment.

" I have to Hakyun !"

" Alright alright "

"Ahh Mom, Dad, I guess you should freshen up and take some rest. Then we can have breakfast; I'm sure you haven't eaten yet," Jisoo suggested.

"Yes, we can have our gifts after that," Jennie added.

"But I want them now!" Jungkook whined.

"No, not now," Jennie insisted. "Let them rest first, then we can have the gifts."

"Okay...fine," Jungkook sighed.

Mrs. Jeon patted her son's cheek, and they all headed upstairs for a moment of rest. After freshening up, they enjoyed a hearty breakfast filled with lively conversation.

"Now, now, time for gifts!"

"Yeah~~" The siblings cheered, ready for the surprise their parents had brought.

The excitement in the room reached its peak as the siblings unwrapped their gifts. Jungkook, in particular, couldn't contain his joy. His parents were back, and the gifts were a tangible reminder of their love and presence, something he had longed for during their time away.

Jungkook's eyes widened in amazement as he unwrapped a high-end, limited edition camera from a renowned luxury brand. And exclusive collection of art supplies, including rare pigments, handmade brushes, and custom-designed canvases.

Lisa's gift was an exclusive dance ensemble designed by a renowned fashion house. The outfit featured cutting-edge technology, ensuring optimal comfort and performance.