16. TROUBLE

Double update
Enjoy

Jungkook was sat on the chair, he was massaging his forehead with the thinking of his argument with taehyung, he realised that he shouldn't had to say that to taehyung. He was angry that time that he couldn't care about what he was saying and now he regret on saying this to him.

He wanted to talk and apologize to taehyung so he called him. Taehyung didn't pick up his call. Jungkook frowned. He try again and now his phone was unreachable.

Is he still mad at me? It's not happened when he didn't receive my call? He don't want to talk to me that's why he switched off the phone? I unintentionally hurt him rubbing salt on his wounds. Jungkook thought.

He get up from the chair and started walking here and there thinking about what should he do now? After some seconds later he got an idea and he call Mr. Kim. he picked up jungkook's call.

Mr. Kim - Hey, kook

Jungkook - Hello uncle kim, you know where's tae?

Mr. Kim - What? You don't know where he gone?

Jungkook - No, Where he went?

Mr. Kim - He didn't tell me where he gone. He just said he will come in a day now

Jungkook - Ohh! Okay thank you

Mr. Kim - hey kook, I bought couple bracelet for your wedding, I send you picture of that, if you like then tell me or not then I will exchange it okay?

He closed his eyes before taking deep breath and he said in cold way

Jungkook - Okay, uncle

He instantly hang up the call and sighed then sat on the chair again.

Where he gone? And why? He didn't tell me anything. Then how can get know about him where he is right now? He leaned back and closed his eyes.

After some minutes later his phone vibrate he picked up call without checking ID

Yoongi - Hey kook

Jungkook - Yoongi hyung?

Yoongi - Listen, I just got this information about her brother that he is involved in illegal business and also connected to Mafia world. he is in jeju right now. I contact with jeju cops they ready to give their co operation if something happens okay? Tell this to tae

Jungkook just shocked after what he just heard her? Mafia brother? Jeju? Tae went to Jeju? AGAIN?

What is this going on? Jungkook asked himself. He get up from his chair and said

Jungkook - Hyung, Is tae went to Jeju?

Yoongi - What? You don't know? I thought you are going with him. His phone was unreachable so I called you to tell this, if he gets in any problem

Jungkook - What problem? What is this? Hyung please tell me in detail I don't know what are you saying? And about what?

Yoongi sighed and gives him all information about Ria as jungkook impatiently asked.

Jungkook - What the hell? And he went there alone? Is he gone mad?...... Is he know about her brother ?

Yoongi - No, when I told this to him I don't have any information about her background but as I got know I immediately told you.

He said, he will show his face, when he solve this whole problem, and he stepped in denger, Wow, what a crazy man! jungkook was angry at him but as the same time he is worried about taehyung.