15 TRUTH REVEALED 2

Most interesting and long chapter

When I done, they were insisting me come with them. They made cute faces to convince me, I feel I can trust them.If I wanted to have fun then what's wrong with it right?

They held both side of my arms. After some time talking and walking, we reach at the spot near beach. I saw a rally going on in support of gay people, some of them were normal couples and some were gay couples. I was watching it, they were stopping in the middle then starting dance between the rally and two men were singing random love songs and other two-three men carring Guitar, Saxophone and Maracas. Gay couples enjoying and dancing with whole heart.

I smile looking and most importantly that was seems actual like musical party. I was in my thoughts and next scene I saw jungkook and taehyung was rushed there. They both joined them. my eyes were widened, they were smiling at me I returned forced smile. After some minutes later l saw a car stopping voice and my eyes averted there. Some repoteres came out of the car and strted filming them, some are clicking pictures.

I looked at jungkook and taehyung who was carelessly enjoying dancing with them. My mind gave me red signal and without wasting more time I ran towards them.

Jungkook – I know you'll join us

He said in sassy tone, sleppishly smiling to me. I was about to say something when I felt my hand pulled by someone. I automatically turns to him and now my hands were above Taehyung's chest and his were around my waist crashing me on his body, My face were a intch away from his. His dark orbs were locked into my brown one. I was breathing heavily I was like totally lost into him. I returned in reality when he said.

Taehyung – You want to hurt my heart?

I blinked my eyes being confushed. He pointed to my hand that was on his heart with his eyes. I didn't realized until now I was clutching his shirt tightly, My nails almost penetrating in his heart. I immediate back off my hand. Without looking at him I directly held his hand and pulled with me. we reached at the spot where repoters eyes will not reach and then I stopped. I sighed and looked him.

Taehyung – I wanted to dance why you bring me here?

Ria – shuuuuu! Stay here

I said to him and went ran towards jungkook who was dancing alone enjoying himself. I held his arm and pulled with me.

Jungkook – Ahhh! It's hurting

I stopped and saw him he refering about tattoo arm that I was helding. I removed my hand from his arm and his holds his palm.

Ria – It is okay, now ?

He showed his bunny smile. I smiled shaking my head.

Ria – Such a baby!

We went towards taehyung. I left jungkook's hand when we reach there. I sighed.

Ria – Guys where are you staying?

Jungkook – on the earth.

They giggled and I ghared at him.

Ria – How funny! Now tell me where you are living?

Taehyung - In the hotel

I hold jungkook at the spot cause of since they drunk they were moving too much. I searched his pokets but I did not find anything that will tell where they are staying. Then I sighed and searched Taehyung's poket during my eyes went towards his face, he was smirking like enjoying my touch. I instantly pulled out my hand when I found something in his poket.