6 ENJOY IN JEJU

The real fun of this story start from this chapter

Taehyung and jungkook was on the beach. They wore shorts with sleeves shirt and glasses on. They were feeling the peace of that place.

Jungkook - What a view?

Jungkook said looking at blue sea when taehyung looked at the girl who was wore monokini.

Taehyung - Yeah! What a view!

Jungkook saw that taehyung was not looking at the sea but staring at the girl and she was smiling back. He went towards him slapped his arm.

Ouch!

Jungkook - I'm talking about the sea!

Taehyung dramatically rubbed his arms cause he felt the light pain. At the time taehyung saw a young girl running and behind her old man running was to catch her they were laughing. Taehyung thought that man try to harass her so he goes there stood between them and stopped that old man from running toward her.

Taehyung - Hey! Step back now, don't touch her

That old man stand looked furiously towards him and said.

Old man - Hey! Mental guy, she is my wife

Taehyung froze at the spot when he listened what that old man said. Jungkook saw this and that man was looking scary. he goes toward them.

Jungkook - Sorry, it was just misunderstanding you can continue please

Taehyung - Sorry, my bad

That man and girl went again running to another side. Jungkook was angrily glaring at taehyung and returned he sheepishly smiled back caressing back side of his nape.

Jungkook - Are you crazy? She's his wife ?

Taehyung - I didn't know, I thought he was harassing her.

Jungkook - He loves her

Taehyung - How I can know?

Jungkook - What you know about love?

They don't know when they started bickering on this. Jungkook didn't realize what he said just now. Taehyung's face turned into saddest one.

Taehyung - What I know about love?

Taehyung sat on the beach chair, removed his glasses and smile in hurtfulness then said looking down. Jungkook saw him and sudden regret came over him.

Jungkook - Tae, I'm sorry brother

He said sincerely apologizing to him.

Taehyung - No, you are right! How would I know about love, Min ji left me before that, I had doing with her that was love too.

Jungkook - I'm sorry

Taehyung shook his head with single drop of tear coming from his eyes with that he continue.

Taehyung - We were going to get married, I used to tell her that not to travel at night, She would have listened to me, if she had not traveled at night, if the accident had not happened, we would have have got married today.

He couldn't control anymore and he break down front of jungkook. Tears were continuously coming out from his eyes. Jungkook sat on the knee front of him and patted his shoulder to make him calm then hugged him rubbing his back.

Jungkook - Listen tae, what happened that night is not your fault, if you werent in her life, that unfortunate accident would have happened anyway. But the life you are living now is your fault, wherever Min ji is today she will be looking at you and she will be telling you that you have to move on.

Taehyung slowly stopped crying after listened him and jungkook broke the hug. Some seconds later taehyung suddenly went some stepped forward then stood and wore his glasses again.

Taehyung - Decided!

Jungkook stood up and looked at him with confusion and weirdly face.

Taehyung - So, lets do something that we have never done before

Jungkook - Means?

Taehyung - lets drink alcohol

Jungkook - We do it everyday

Taehyung - lets have fun

Jungkook - We do it everyday

Taehyung - Get a tattoo

Jungkook - It hurts a lot

Taehyung - You'll not know by drinking alcohol

Jungkook runs saying no and taehyung went behind his back.

------ ------ ----- ----- ----- ------ -----

Then they goes to get jet skiing, scuba diving, played in seas water. After that went to many places at jeju. They goes to massage parlour, played games in swimming pool. When they done from exploring this they went to tattoo parlour taehyung get tattoo but jungkook was scaring so taehyung and that girl made him to get tattoo. Then they went in unknowing party they did dance there with people. Then lastly went in club, danced there with that tattoo girl with them. This whole time they were drunk.

Ari was calling him since morning but their phone was unreachable. She was too worried about the situation and feel suspicious about the whole thing. So so decided go to there at jeju.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

NEXT MORNING

Ari reached at the hotel. She entered.

Room Attendent - Ma'am, are you searching for someone?

He asked her when he saw her staring at the hotel staff, He thought that she is searching someone

Ari - I want to meet that group who came from korea

Room Attendent - ma'am there's not any group came from seoul.

She thinks for a second and then looked at hotel address to confirmed that she came in right hotel. Then again called to jungkook she was angry as hell.

Ari - But, I'm at the right hotel, is jungkook sold his phone?

She said in irritation and that room attendant got remember something.

Room Attendent - What you said? Jungkook? He is handsome, he have abs right?

Ari - Yeah

Room attendant - So, here in this hotel have is one jungkook and taehyung, but they just two, they were not come with as a group

She blinked her eyes unbelievably.

Ari - Just take me to room no 771

Room Attendant - Ma'am you can't go there

Ari - Why cant I ? I'm jungkook's future wife

Room Attendant - What?? Are you sure?

He placed his hand on his mouth giving shocking expression. Ari furiously went to search that room when she entered in the room her eyes widened in shock.

***

What do you think? What she will witness?

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

❤💜