11 A DECISION

Evening, It has been a week since that incident happened and they returned from Jeju. And things are still not well. They are trying to search solution on that but not found one yet.

Being tired from office work taehyung returned home. Not giving a shit about what is going on in his life these days he trying to be focused in his work. He is handling situation with calm mind as much as possible.

He eagerly wants to know about that girl so finally he going to meet yoongi cause he have information for taehyung.

He went straight to his washroom and took cold water shower. After coming from bathroom ruffled his head front looking at the mirror.

Unknowingly thoughts came in his mind after that day that girl Ria or whatever her name dosen't call me after last time I yelled at her. Is something happened to her? Is she okay? Was she needed my help? I should had talk to her calmly that time. but what if she is the one who stuck us in this matter?

Taehyung - Why the fuck I'm thinking about her?

Shouting at himself he hit his hair dryer on the table placing it there.

At the time taehyung received call from Mr. Hwang. He picked up and said hello to him but before that Mr. Hwang said.

Mr. Hwang - Taehyung come home right now!

Taehyung was processing what is he heard and frowned. Clearing his throat he said.

Taehyung - Is there something happened?

Mr. Hwang - Taehyung dear! This is not my order grandma wants to meet you

Sudden panicked.

Taehyung - WHAT!!! but why ?

Mr. Hwang - When you would come here, you'll get know now come fast okay

Taehyung - Okay

He mumbled okay and sighed. He got ready and came in hall wearing his snickers. When his dad came there all ready to go. Mr. Kim smiled at him and he returned it. Wait a minute.

Taehyung - Dad! Are you going somewhere?

Mr. Kim - Yes! With you at jeon mansion.

Taehyung - And Why?

He smirked at taehyung.

Mr. Kim - Hwang called me to inform that matriarch wants to meet us.

Taehyung got confused. Thoughts again comes in his mind why grandma wants to meet us? If Mr. Hwang called dad to means there is definitely something happened or going to happen.

Mr. Kim - lets go they must be waiting for us

Taehyung looked at his dad and Mr. Kim gave patted on his head.

Suspicious smile! Why he is smiling? I have guts feeling that something is coming big. Something is wrong I should called jungkook. taehyung thought.

Taehyung - Dad you go and sit in the car I'll come in a minute.

He nodded his head and left. Taehyung immediately dialed jungkook's number. He called several times but it's telling unreachable. Taehyung sighed frustratedly sighed and left.

----------------

All family members were gathered at the hall waiting for matriarch to come. Taehyung and jungkook stood middle of hall front of matriarch chair.

Taehyung - What happened why grandma call this meeting?

Jungkook - I don't know

Taehyung - Huh! You don't know and where is your fucking phone?

Jungkook - I accidently dropped it in bathtub

They were stood close to Whispering each other they kept their face straight light. Trying to look normal. They were observing each family members behavior. Lastly he looked at namjoon asking him through the eyes what is going on? He just gesture him that Namjoon don't know anything. And be patient.

Taehyung - What a responsible man you are! Great!

Jungkook - Hyung please, this is not time of taunting. Here I'm dying with tension

Taehyung - like I'm enjoying this scene

Jungkook sighed and taehyung huffed.

Taehyung - Why the hell they all are giving awkward smile?

Jungkook - I think they decide to forgive us

Taehyung - Ahh. What if there is something else?

At the time matriarch come and sit on her chair. She looked at taekook who are standing each other like glued them together she rolled her eyes and frowned then sighed.

Taehyung and Mr. kim bow to her. She nodded her head.

Matriarch - So, we are here cause, I had take decision about you two

She directly point out taehyung and jungkook. As she said they went in confusion and looked at each other like communicating through their eyes. Other family members were contained normal expression.

Matriarch -*Ahem since that Jeju incident happened everyone's life is disturbed. At the first when I got know that you two are not.... um..... Straight

She paused for a second. Taehyung were closed his eyes in frustration and anger his palm turned into fist. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed like didn't hear anything.

Since that day taekook are trying make believe to their family that they are not gay but there is no use cause that news paper's news about taekook had big influenced on them. Right now they are blind by proof .Sometimes what is seen with the eyes is not the truth.

Matriarch - At the first, when I got know that you two are Gay! I was shocked and angry. Whenever kook tried to apologize me I didn't listen him but at the same time its hurting me because treating him like that. I cannot stay longer mad at him and taehyung.

Jungkook face lit up a bit after listening last sentence. When taehyung heard his name he got alert. Biting his lips nervously then attentively started listen to her.

Matriarch - Taehyung I also banned you from this house when you are like child of our family, I really feel bad about it. As you know you two are most lovable son's in this family so, after long and deep thinking I reached at a decision that

We have decided to make you two marry the day after. And that's final.

While continue her talk she walked and stood front of taehyung and jungkook. last sentence she said and smiled to them then engulfed in hug. As everyone smiled to them except namjoon. His lips parted in shock. Taehyung and jungkook reaction like someone pulled out breath and soul from their body. Their body statue at the spot recalling grandmas words.

***

I hope this chapter is a bit entertaining.

Next chapters will more interesting cause our 4 th main character already entered in this story so .. there will be more fun

Sorry for the irregular chapters I uploading but I will try to complete this story as soon as possible

See you soon ❤💜