Y/nPOV:- I hope he did not watch that video...or I'm dead....

(time skip..... Evening)

Author :- you were chilling the hole day and watching Kdrama just then the bell rang..... You immediately went and opened the door...... Jungkook got in without a word and sat on the couch closing his eyes you immediately got nervous..... You went to him with a glass of water.....

Y/n:- how was work?
Jungkook :- it was bad.....
Y/n:- oh you should get rest....

Author :- you were about to escape when.....

Jungkook:- wait....
Y/nPOV:- oh sh*t.....
Jungkook:- I'm kinda hungry..... Did you make anything?
Y/n:- yeh! Yes I did I'll get it
Jungkook:- OK let me take a quick shower
Y/n:- OK....

Y/nPOV:- wow I thought I'll really get in trouble.....

(time skip...... After few minutes)

Author:- you were setting up the table and saw him coming downstairs......he sat on the table and started eating after bringing water you were about to leave when.....

Jungkook:- are you not gonna eat?
Y/n:- uhm.....
Jungkook :- get food and eat.....
Y/n:- OK....

Author :- you went to get yourself a plate you turned around and saw him waiting for you without touching the food which made you smile..... You went and sat next to him and started eating it was an awkward silence and you decided to break it.....

Y/n:- you seem stressed what happened at work?
Jungkook:- nothing a lot of people came to me asking about you....
Author :- yeh you didn't waste time and immediately choked on your food.... He led you the water and looked at you with concern filled in his eyes....

Jungkook:- you OK?
Y/n:- y-yeh I.... I'm fine....
Jungkook:- it's that the video is everywhere and a ton of different people posted it..... You watched it right?
Y/n:- y-yeh........ I'm sorry.....
Jungkook :- why? What's wrong?
Y/n:- isn't that gonna be a problem in your family?......
Jungkook:- what do you mean?
Y/n:- umm....it was supposed to be a private thing....
Jungkook:- don't worry about that everything do get public at one point.....
Y/n:- but--

Author:- he slowly held your hand before speaking.....

Jungkook:- it's fine..... Nothing will happen....
Y/n:-............ OK....

Author:- and just like that you days passed now you were a real couple everywhere except when you both are alone.........but things took a turn when you were back at your house after a long day of shopping with iu..... You got in the house and got confused after seeing all the lights switched off.....

Y/n:- hello?......

Author :- you switched on the lights thinking that jungkook is not home you went to your room and got shocked after seeing a beautiful dress on your bed......you did not care anything and just wanted to try it on....

Y/n:- oh my god! This looks sooo pretty!

Author :- jungkook did stared gifting you randomly and you assumed it's from him.... You picked up the dress and saw a note underneath.....

                            _________________________________________________________________________________

Get ready we have to go for a party, your driver will be there
-jungkook
_________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV:- ughh I hate party but this is too good! 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Pick one

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Pick one

Author:- you did not even wanted to wait but you had to......

(time skip......evening)

Author:- you felt like a princess wearing it you were standing in front of the mirror flirting with yourself ^o^
...... Then after few minutes you heard a car in front of your house ........ You went out and saw your driver waiting for you......
Driver:- hi Mrs jeon Mr jeon asked me on pick you up
Y/n:- yeh ok....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Thank you for waiting guys!
I hope you guys liked this part
thank you for your support
stay tuned for the rest~
do vote and follow
and comment your thoughts
<3<3<3<3