"dude thank god you stopped, i was starting to get dizzy" yeonjun says, he blinks a few times as if he's regaining his vision. a few of the guys chuckle, felix does especially.

"i'm yeonjun by the way" yeonjun says to felix specifically. i know yeonjun always said he would be friends with felix out of all of the boys. i never really understood why but they were similar in some facets. yeonjun was my felix when i didn't have my felix anymore.

well more, yeonjun was my felix/jaemin/hyunjin combination when i didn't have them anymore.

"felix" the boy smiles back at yeonjun.

"penny, hi i'm penny" penny reaches her hand out to seungmin. "seungmin" he says, glancing down at her hand. he doesn't put his hand in hers which leads to penny awkwardly retracting it and looking down to her lap where her hand now lays.

"jeongin!" he shouts from across the room, "i'm jeongin!" his eyes never leave penny, i think he has a crush on her.

"you could be more subtle" hyunjin laughs, great minds think alike.

jeongin's head snaps up towards hyunjin and he squints his eyes at him. "i don't know what you mean by that" innie says before turning back to look at penny.

"hi jeongin" penny says back to the sweet younger boy. i watch as a slight blush falls on his cheeks before he looks towards the big glass doors next to him. there's not much to look at, a tree and the neighbors house, but he looks there nonetheless.

"i'm jisung" jisung raises his hand after a second of silence. "i've heard about you" penny says, her eyes going from jeongin to the boy that has just spoken. sung's head whips towards me before turning back to penny.

"i hope it's all good things," jisung turns back to me again, "moonie you've only said good things right!"

"sung... would i ever talk bad about you?" i tilt my head towards him. "probably" felix says and the the boys chuckle.

"don't worry jisung, it was only that you talk a lot, and that you ate glue and dirt when you were a kid" penny says and jisung's eyes go wider than they normally are. "moo-" yeonjun cuts him off before he can finish saying my name. "and that you stuck your foot out of her passenger window and only put it in when some guy touched your foot" yeonjun says and jisungs eyes get, again, wider.

his head falls into his hands, his ears redder than i've ever seen them. he's embarrassed.

"sung," seungmin chuckles from the bed, "are you embarrassed?" all the boys turn to look at jisung and his bright red ears. "han jisung embarrassed?!" felix says, his jaw dropping in disbelief.

"the same man that screams in public all the time embarassed?" seungmin adds on to felix's statement.

jisung raises his head and i can see that his cheeks are just as red as his ears. "these are moonie's new friends! i need them to think that im cool and not crazy" jisung says before putting his head back down again.

"i think you're funny, a little crazy, but funny" yeonjun says and penny nods in response. "i must agree, you do have quite silly antics and they are quite crazy, but at least they're funny. you could just be crazy like yeonjun" penny says and i watch as yeonjun's head quickly turns towards the girl.