FOUR, just a hoax

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

"so...moonie" someone at the other end of the table trails off as i push another heaping spoonful of rice and other vegetables into my mouth. everyone looks at me as my cheek's are puffed out.

a few of them giggle at the face i make.

i sheepishly swallow before taking a long sip from my water glass. "yes?" i ask, slightly chuckling. i wipe the corners of my mouth, water droplets had fallen there while i took a gulp from my drink. "do you like america?" minho asks and all the boys eyes are glued on me as they wait for my answer.

"i love it, it's really nice and i've met pretty cool people, but nothing could ever compare to here, back home" i smile and it seems to be the answer they were hoping for or at least expecting.

"do you have any friends?" changbin asks and the boys eyebrows all raise, i think they want me to say no. "yeah" i answer and all their smiles slightly fall. i knew they would get jealous if i answered yes to their question. "how many friends?" felix asks me.

"i have like at least ten but i have two best friends over there now, they're both from korea" i smile and seungmin raises an eyebrow. "what are their names?" he asks me. "well, one is named penelope and the other is yeonjun" my answer seems to confuse them.

i have another guy friend? i have a girl friend?!

"you have a best friend that's a girl?" jeongin asks and i nod, laughing. "yes innie. she was the first friend i made over there, she's awesome. she's actually a singer over in the states with quite some followers."

"she's a singer like hyunjin!" jeongin says and i glance at the boy that has found his place among the famous people in korea. i wonder if he ever sees jaemin. "yeah, like hyunjin" i reply to jeongin's comment.

the boy flips his hair out of his face, taking a bite of the food that is in his bowl. "so, hyunjin" i say. his head raises and our eyes make contact. it's weird calling him by his full name. i always called him jinnie or jin, it was never hyunjin. not unless i was super angry with him and that never really happened.

"how are you liking your singing career? are you excited?" i ask trying to keep the peace between us. it's hard, i won't lie. i wish for nothing more than to leap across the table and place my hands firmly around his neck. but i'll keep my cool. for the sake of the boys.

"yeah, it's gonna be a lot of work though, today was my only day off for probably the next few weeks" he nods and i cock a brow.

"oh well, we will miss you so much" i say, sarcasm clearly laced in my voice. i'm pretty sure the other boys hear it because they all glance at each other with concerned looks.