Bai Yu lowered his head for a while before nodding invisibly.

Han Ziyu had no choice. The child is in Bai Yu's belly, if he is determined not to, no one can do anything.

Bai Yu's voice was hoarse, "I can't give birth to him."

Han Ziyu thought he was worried about money, and hurriedly said: "I am fully responsible for your physical examination this time, and I will not charge your money."

Bai Yu glanced at him and said: "I'm filming a costume historical drama now, and after filming this, there is another movie, which is full of scenes, and I can't ask the director to find a stand-in throughout the whole process."

Han Ziyu said: "Are you worried that you won't be able to hide it."

Bai Yu nodded.

If it is a female star, it is very normal to say that it is a very normal phenomenon in the circle to go abroad to study and hide for a year, and then come back after giving birth. But he is a man, and when he disappears for a year and comes back with a lot of workload, what will everyone think of him?

If it was when he was not yet popular, if it was when he was not yet in the public's attention, Bai Yu would not mind giving birth to this child at all.

But he can't do it now.

He couldn't give it all up.

Han Ziyu took out the cigarette case irritably, and was about to light it, but when he thought of a pregnant man sitting next to him, he immediately threw the cigarette case back and said, "Where are you going now?"

"Hospital." Bai Yu said in a low voice, "Song Shirin will come back the day after tomorrow, I think, before he comes back, deal with the child's affairs."

Han Ziyu heard himself say this.

An hour later, Bai Yu was wearing a hospital gown and standing in front of the window of the senior ward, letting the cold wind blow through his face, and he was motionless.

Han Ziyu has been catching a cold for the past two days, and now he is stimulated by Bai Yu's behavior of opening the window and blowing cold wind like a masochist, rubbing his nose while saying, "Close the window, what kind of cold wind are you blowing."

Bai Yu closed the window as he said and said, "If you take the child out, there shouldn't be any danger."

After doing such a dangerous thing as giving birth to a child, and being afraid of having a baby, Han Ziyu was about to laugh at him, but after sweeping Bai Yu's eyes, he was silent.

I'm afraid he's not happy either.

But also, if it was really possible, how could Bai Yu be willing to beat his own child.

Han Ziyu whispered: "I'll go out first, you have a good rest, I'll arrange it for you as soon as possible, it should be a few hours..."

"I'll think again!"

Bai Yu suddenly said sharply, abruptly interrupting Han Ziyu's words, after he suddenly burst out of this sentence, the two people in the room stopped talking for an instant.

Bai Yu lost his strength and sat on the bed, lowered his head, didn't look at Han Ziyu's eyes, and said dodgedly: "Let me think about it again, tomorrow, do it tomorrow, I think..."

Han Ziyu panicked: "I know, I'll arrange surgery for you tomorrow afternoon, I, I'm going out to be busy." With that, he quickly flashed out of the room.

The child's matter, let him think about it again, so as not to regret it in the future, Han said to himself.

That night, the little watermelon was holding children's publications with Song Shirin to look at pictures and recognize animals, when one big and one young were learning.

Little Watermelon said suddenly: "Daddy, I'm going to call Baba, you ask him, is his illness cured."

Song Shirin's eyes darkened, and he asked, "What disease does he have?"

"I don't know."

The little watermelon obviously forgot what Bai Yu had explained to him before, he was drinking happily with the yogurt box, and said, "Baba said that he was going to see a doctor."

Song Shirin remembered that Bai Yu's mood was not quite right in the past two days, and he panicked for a moment, and said, "Why didn't he tell me ^" "Because Baba said that he couldn't let you know." The little watermelon said with a big grin, and after finishing speaking, he raised his head sharply and whispered, "Did I say it?" Song Shirin nodded perfunctorily, didn't pay attention to the child's uneasy eyes, took out his mobile phone, and was just about to call Bai Yu, but saw Han Ziyu's phone call first.

Song Shirin turned his head to look at the little watermelon sitting on the sofa, walked to the window with his mobile phone, and said, "It's me."

Han Ziyu's tone revealed complexity, "Old Song, you... Have you noticed anything wrong with Bai Yu recently? "

Song Shilin frowned: "Hmm." What's wrong. "

After speaking, Song Shirin seemed to understand something in Han Ziyu's hesitant words.

It's just that he hasn't really touched the layer of window paper yet.

Han Ziyu stood at the end of the corridor secretly, glanced at the closed door of the ward not far away, and then made up his mind and said, "Actually, you may have to prepare a second children's room at home^" Song Shirin clenched his mobile phone violently, and said in a dumb voice: "... You repeat. "

After hanging up the phone, Han Ziyu felt like he had done something wrong, and he kept rubbing his hands together.

He could see that Bai Yu was actually unwilling to beat the child, but he hadn't made a good choice yet, whether he wanted a child or a career.

At the beginning, for the sake of the so-called benevolence and morality, he had been helping Bai Yu keep secrets, but the two people he almost killed almost became strangers.

Now, even if he atoned for his ignorance back then, it could be regarded as creating an opportunity for Bai Yu.

And no matter what, Song Shirin is also the child's other father, he has the right to know, and he has the right to participate in the discussion of the child's whereabouts and stays.

But I just hope that when the time comes, don't blame yourself.

Just thinking about it, Han Ziyu's shoulder was suddenly patted, and he was so frightened that he shouted loudly: "Who!"

The young nurse was also taken aback by Han Ziyu, and hurriedly said, "It's me, it's me."

Han Ziyu breathed a sigh of relief, put on a straight face, and said, "What's the matter?"

The little nurse said, "When is the operation of Mr. Bai inside?" I need to make an appointment with the doctor in advance. "

Han Ziyu waved his hand: "I will arrange his operation personally, you don't need to record it, by the way, you can send some food to it first."

The little nurse nodded, then walked away quickly.

On the other side, the little watermelon followed Song Shirin to the airport, waiting for check-in.

Little Watermelon looked at Song Shirin, who had been gloomy and silent since he hung up the phone, a little scared, worried.

Song Shirin came back to his senses, sensed that something was wrong with the child, and said, "Are you sleepy or hungry?"

Little Watermelon plucked up her courage and said, "Daddy, are you angry?"

Song Shirin nodded.

Little Watermelon asked: "Why are we going home today, is it because Baba misses me?"

When Song Shirin heard this, his already gloomy eyes instantly became cold, and the cold wind was cold, "Your father is going to do something bad, we need to wake him up" 〇 The little watermelon nodded as if he didn't understand, and advised: "Then don't fight Baba."

Song Shirin let out a "hmm".

How could he possibly hit him?

Moreover, even if he wanted to fight, he would not do it at this time.