But this sentence was said by Director Wang in this tone, and it seemed that he didn't take it to heart.

Yuan was at a loss for a moment, he looked at Director Wang nervously, not knowing how to defend himself.

Director Wang looked at Bai Yu slowly and said, "Since you are not feeling well, then forget it, anyway, I have ridden a fake horse for so long before, and it is not bad this time^" Bai Yu nodded.

After Director Wang finished speaking, he glanced at Yuan Shi with gloomy eyes, turned around and left.

I hurriedly caught up, and it seemed that this stupid big man was going to apologize to Director Wang in front of so many people.

Bai Yu held back a smile, his shoulders shook, and his mood was much better.

After the official start of filming, Bai Yu sat on the fake horse prepared by the props team, and the original time of playing with him sat on the real horse prepared by producer Mosin.

But halfway through the game, the horse suddenly became agitated, and almost threw off the horse that he was riding on his back.

But fortunately, at the critical moment, he lay down and hugged the jujube red horse, and he was tall and big, so nothing happened.

And Bai Yu, who was sitting on a fake horse, looked happy.

Outside the crowd, Moss, who was standing far away, was a little regretful and calculated for a long time, but he didn't calculate that Bai Yu didn't ride a real horse.

Seeing that things were not going in the direction he expected, Mosin turned away with a bored expression.

In the crowd, Bai Yu seemed to be aware, he looked in the direction of Mosine, and after thinking of something, his face turned white.

Maybe it wasn't an accident, it was just because he happened to avoid this artificial accident.

After this accident, Bai Yu will be more protective of his life safety in the next few days, for fear that Mo Siyin will do something again.

Five days later, Bai Yu, who took the lead in filming all the scenes in Burning Rock, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, Bai Yu asked the assistant to help him book a ticket to rush back to Hwaseong as soon as possible. Because he wanted to rush back to Huacheng before Song Shirin could react, find Han Ziyu, and take the child out of his belly.

The assistant booked a ticket for Bai Yu the next afternoon, but Bai Yu didn't tell anyone about it.

Early the next morning, Bai Yu pulled Song Shirin awkwardly and said, "My scene here is finished, and the crew has booked me a ticket back to Huacheng this afternoon, and I want to go back to Huacheng to shoot the interior."

Song Shirin did not doubt him, "The matter on my company's side has not been dealt with yet, and I will be able to go back the day after tomorrow at the latest."

Bai Yu seemed to be embarrassed and said, "But, what about the little watermelon?"

The little watermelon raised her hand and said coquettishly: "Baba take me home, I have to follow Baba, otherwise it will take me a long time to find you."

Bai Yu said in his heart, this unlucky child, can you understand my good intentions.

Song Shirin groaned and said, "Little watermelon will follow me first, you go back to film well, and I will take him back the day after tomorrow."

Bai Yu glanced at the little watermelon, and secretly made a gesture: Wait until your father is gone.

Little Watermelon reluctantly said "oh", and then said anxiously, "Daddy, hurry up and go to work."