Chapter 27 - Yuga Aoyama

Sometimes I think I belong in the mental hospital... Im such a Bee-YOCH for releasing this so late :( PS a redesign for the book may be coming

All for One's spy had been caught. It made you feel sick, knowing Aoyama had been a spy from directly under your nose. Had he been ordered to take you back? Would he do it? Who were you kidding? Of course he would. It was your safety or his families' lives. Anyone would choose their family.

You glared at him and his parents. How could you have missed it? It was so obvious that All for One would want a spy in UA. It hurt you more seeing All Might's broken face, as well as Class A's. Deku looked so befuddled and disappointed at the same time. Ojiro was right. What if Hagakure hadn't caught him? Would he take you back then or would your father come to get you himself? You wanted to cry, but you couldn't. You were drained. You couldn't run anymore.

You hugged Uraraka's leg slightly. You couldn't cry, but you might throw up. It made you sick. He wasn't a hero like Deku. Deku wasn't looking disappointed or befuddled anymore. He looked angry. But it wasn't at Aoyama. It was at himself.

You weren't around Deku all the time, but you'd never seen him like that.

"I, Yuga Aoyama, am a villain through and through." The words rang in your head. You couldn't shake it off. The recollected shame of your past, the betrayal of your friends, then family, it all made you a villain as well. It ran through your veins.

But even as Aoyama had confessed, somehow Deku found it in his heart to discard that. He held out his hand to him, telling him that he could be a hero. Even villains can save people. You thought about your dad, who hadn't abandoned you after your mother had died. It only made you more guilty, though.

The whole of Class 1-A supported Deku and Aoyama, and that only weighed down all you. Your mistakes were significant, even for a seven year old. The entire Aoyama situation only made the class more eager to capture All For One, but you dreaded it. You didn't want to see him again.

There was a permenant weight on your chest. Did you want your father to die? What would come after for you? Who would accept you if your blood lineage got out?

"Y/n. You in there? We're having a meeting we want you to be a part of." It was All Might's voice. You knew it was about your father's soon-to-be downfall. "Yeah. I'm coming." The strain in your voice to seem normal seeped through. You sounded hoarse and grunge.

You went from your room to the living room. The entire class was gathered there, with Shinso, Neito Monoma, Tsukauchi, some members of the police force, and the few remaining heroes. Your face automatically fell when you saw Hawks, resentment still lingering. It was more people than you'd ever seen in the room.

"Okay. Let's go over the plan one last time, now that Y/n's here." All Might said.

"Shinso will use his Quirk to manipulate Ms. Aoyama into fooling All For One. Aoyama will take Midoriya into the selected location, and Midoriya will act like he has no clue of what's to come. They will talk and, All For One, feeling safe, will show himself. He will bring the Paranormal Liberation Front to assist him in killing Midoroya, but that's not going to happen. Monoma will copy Kuroguri's Quirk and transport heroes and classmates that are supposed to be distributed through the country to Midoriya. We'll split them up using some chambers the support course designed."

The meeting went on and on and you grew anxious.

"Do you think you can do that Y/n?" All Might asked, his hand on your shoulder and his expression seemed concerned. "Yeah... Yeah, it's- its whatever."