366 - 380

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Crazy Farm CF » Chapter 366: Charity and shares

Crazy Farm Chapter 366: Charity and shares

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

?? Paper can not cover the fire, not to mention the explosion.

There has been an explosion of military bases with extremely important strategic significance all over the world such as Batian Island. The outside world knows that it will happen sooner or later. Even if it suppresses public opinion, "inner people" like Bai Ge are easy to know.

Bai Ge knew that the pilot of Batian Island base had trespassed and was detained on the Royal Island No. 8. This time, an accidental explosion occurred on Batian Island. After Bai Ge knew it, a person came out of his mind naturally. It is Wang Leshan!

What kind of place is Batian Island, Bai Ge has never been, but it is very clear that it is possible to create an explosion in such a place, this difficulty is difficult for Bai Ge to consider!

The result of the call can be said to be inconclusive. Wang Leshan did not deny that he went to Batian Island, but he did not admit that the explosion was caused by him. This made Bai Ge's heart hanging all the time.

It has been more than ten hours since Bai Ge called Wang Leshan again. At this time, it has been nearly twenty hours since the explosion began. During these twenty hours, Bai Ge apparently obtained it from the military. After hearing some news, I learned that the explosion of Batian Island was not caused by Wang Leshan but was related to the "rebels" of Batian Island. As for the specific details, Bai Ge did not know it, not that the military did not say it, but The eight-day island base completely suppressed this matter. Bai Ge called Wang Leshan and wanted to know what Wang Leshan was doing at Batian Island. However, Wang Leshan did not tell him, which made Bai Ge a little depressed, but it was not good to continue to ask.

Wang Leshan hung up the phone here and thought about it. This time I have been to Royal Island No. 8 for a few days. It was originally for Yunmian. Unexpectedly, with such an episode, Yunmian has already harvested this. The episode seems to be coming to an end. It seems that there is a period of busy work on the eight-day island, and then I find myself asking these pilots for a good period of time, and then wait until the evening of the day. Sitting in a deceptive tiger back to Dakang Village.

Wang Leshan's time to Dakang Village was not too late. More than eight o'clock in the evening, the people on the side of the cabin must have not slept. Wang Leshan descended in a remote place and switched to the normal mode to the cabin.

"Leshan is back."

Mr. Bai and Mr. Jin playing chess greeted Wang Leshan.

The two continued to play chess without any exception. It seemed that they did not know that Wang Leshan had caught the American pilot.

Ye Ye didn't know for any reason why he was arguing with a few old men in Yuanwen Yuanwen, and they were blushing, which Wang Leshan hadn't seen before. And not far from them, Aunt Hui and Gongwen Yuanwen's wife were joking while playing mahjong. For the quarrel here, I don't know whether they are focused on playing mahjong or don't care.

"Don't come back today, has it changed a lot?"

He Yuting served the quarreled old men with the latest tea, passed the stewed sweet soup to the old ladies, and served a cup of tea to Wang Leshan. He smiled and said, "At first, I was also taken by those old men It's a habit to startle after a few days of quarreling. Anyway, they don't feel happy if they don't quarrel every three hours. The quarrel is very happy. After a while, they sing again and laugh like children. "