261 - 275

Chapter 261: Silkworm pupa price

After the little old men went back, Wang Leshan and the fat man who stayed a little bit cleaned up, and then they held a bottle of wine alone, and chatted for a while at the fish pond. It was around twelve o'clock. Under the **** of the fritters, the fat man staggered back home.

Wang Leshan returned to the log cabin, found some materials on the Internet with a notebook to download, and then took the notebook into the space. After being abused by the No. 1 robot, he dipped in the water and called the mob out, pointing to the notebook to download Some of the data provided some basic information about the ocean to the little monster science. Of course, there are various sunken ships in these materials.

As for whether Wang Baguai can understand everything, Wang Leshan will not care anymore, just give it an impression, and slowly, anyway, he is not ready to put the mobs into the sea immediately.

On the second day, after getting up for breakfast in the morning, Wang Leshan found Wang Dabao on the side of the winery and told him about the construction of a small residential yard. The address was in an open space near the village. This kind of vacant land belongs to the homestead, and Wang Dabao can't get it directly, and Wang Leshan's land is not small, about 20 acres. This naturally requires a trip to the town.

I heard that this land is prepared for those big craftsmen to live, and, listening to Wang Leshan's meaning, there will be more knowledgeable and literate people in the future, and will be the top figures in all fields. Although Wang Dabao doesn't understand this spiritual civilization well, he can still hear some words from it. If nothing else, if a cultural district or cultural park can be formed in Dakang Village, it's not a good idea. Things.

Wang Dabao's opinions on Wang Leshan have always been heeded, not to mention that this is a matter of no harm to the village, how can you not agree, and returned to the village committee from the winery on the spot, and found several villages The cadre settled this matter and went to town.

"Uncle Caiyuan."

Wang Leshan walked around in this winery, and found a few people who are here as small supervisors to ask some questions. This Yan Caiyuan is one of them, although this Yan Caiyuan had some contradictions with Wang Leshan before. However, Wang Leshan was not a man of indulgence, and Yan Caiyuan was still a person with some knowledge and ability in the village, so he became one of the team leaders.

Everything is in order in the winery now, if the first batch of wine doesn't care about the year. It can now be sold. At present, the first batch of wine is the most normal "Qing Qingtian". After Wang Leshan waits for the first batch to leave the factory, let the people in the winery try to add strong beans or beautiful melon or other wine.

A large area near the winery is now a construction site, part of which is used as a research laboratory. Part of it is used as a production place for nutrition and beauty products in the future.

At more than ten o'clock, Wang Leshan went to the Donghua Medicine Store in the urban area. In addition to seeing Tong's shopkeeper, Wang Leshan also saw Zhong Qing.

Zhong Qing's attention to Wang Leshan is needless to say, not to mention, Tong also told her the magical effect of the silkworm pupae that Wang Leshan wanted to sell this time, of course, to come to the scene.

The medicinal effect of golden silkworm pupa, as Wang Leshan said, is far more than that of ordinary silkworm pupa, not only dozens of times. And there seem to be other benefits. These dozens of times of medicinal effects are not superimposed by the superposition of dozens of times of ordinary silkworm pupa. It is extremely rare to turn the medicinal effects several times, not to mention the dozens of times of medicinal effects!