121-130

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Crazy Farm CF » Chapter 121: Guaranteed budget

Crazy Farm Chapter 121: Guaranteed budget

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  ---Seeking recommendation ticket---

  Father and other mothers are outright peasants who don't know a lot of characters. When they heard Lei Guangzong's words, they were really frightened. They all said that every word was worth a thousand words. This was finally seen.

   "Dacheng, Ximei, you probably don't know the weight of the two old men. Their words are inexplicable, and they can't be bought with money."

Wang Dabao was also taken aback, but he behaved quite calmly. How can we eat dinner with the mayor and chat with each other and leave private numbers with each other? .

   "Nashanzi, you have to collect these words."

  The father and the queen were astonished. As for the specific identities of the two grandfathers, even if they talked to them, I am afraid they don't know what the weight represents.

  Lei Guangzong said: "The two couplets can be framed, and the other twelve characters can be expanded into a plaque."

   Wang Leshan nodded, anyway, he did not understand these things, since this Lei Guangzong invited, then the next thing will naturally be given to him.

  Father and other mothers went to clean up and busy, Wang Leshan was called by Lei Guangzong to sit next to the fish pond.

   "Brother Leshan, I already have a look at your plot."

Lei Guangzong also followed the name of Fan Mingwei and said to Wang Leshan: "24 acres of land, about 14,000 square meters, get a yard and add some houses, and add some more facilities, the place is not big but also It's not small. I already have a number in my heart. It happened that I restored the design of a set of royal farmhouses of my ancestors a few years ago. It was slightly modified and it is suitable for your use here. The picture, I will come out to you as soon as possible."

   After taking a sip of "Ask Qingtian", Lei Guangzong said again: "My ugly words are first. Since I am the chief designer, you have to listen to many things."

After a pause, seeing Wang Leshan nodded, he said again: "First and foremost, the building materials used in this yard must listen to me. Expensive is for sure, otherwise it will not produce the desired effect. At this point, you need to be mentally prepared. By then, the cost will definitely exceed your expectations."

   "I'm ready for this, of course, things are to be used well." Wang Leshan nodded and said, "It's just that these building materials, I don't understand, this estimate depends on how much trouble you have to rely on Lei."

"I will slowly list the materials for you, and I will list some necessary things before drawing. As for the channels of these materials..." Lei Guangzong thought about it and said, "I have been in China for these years It’s still some connections, so I’ll let those who know me directly help.”

Two fingers were stretched out: "Second, construction workers or whatever, these are naturally up to you to find someone, as long as you can pass the engineering team. However, some people, such as some useful carvers and weavers, also Some carpenters even need blacksmiths, calligraphers, gardeners, clay sculpture artists, etc. These people directly affect the final product, so I have the final say to all of them. And the cost of asking these people is not low, this you Be mentally prepared."