51-60

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Crazy Farm CF » Chapter 51: This thing is intimate

Crazy Farm Chapter 51: This thing is intimate

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  The talking birds in the world, the parrots and starlings most easily imagined.

   In a strict sense, more than one hundred birds of the Sturnidae family can speak, the most famous of which are the myna and the myna, in addition to a variety of plovers, and their ability to learn words is quite strong.

  Relatively speaking, most birds of the family Parrotaceae are actually incapable of learning to speak, and only a few can speak.

However, after all, this is a world of value and justice, even for birds, because the birds of the parrot family are colorful and colorful, and they are naturally more beautiful than the common starlings. As a result, most people will choose to breed parrots to train parrots instead of starling starlings, even if starlings and myna are better to teach.

  Fan Yao and several people have seen a lot of "speakable" birds, but they were the first time they were "devil" like these two starlings. Generally speaking, parrots who learn tongue can train repetitive words. How can there be such cleverness with this one? This is a bird that can really talk to you!

   Several people originally took their mobile phones to take photos of the food. How could they not record this scene when they saw this scene, and then they heard the bad things saying "everything is small" was really stunned, and then laughed regardless of the image.

   That Bai Bai couldn't help crying and laughing, he was so unlucky, he encountered such a bad bird. Speaking of it, I also slammed into the muzzle, which pot is not open, why should I ask such a sentence, this is good, it is directly discriminated by birds. Although I was hurt by tons, I still felt more interesting and shocked. I couldn't help but tease the bird again and asked, "Are you a fairy?"

"no no."

   Then the bad things went smoothly, saying, "My name is, bad things, bad things."

   "Bad things?"

   Bai Bai froze at the name, and pointed to the starling on the side that didn't cause tons of harm to himself, and asked, "Well, is it a good thing?"

  Wait for bad things to speak, good things are connected, and nodded decently: "Yes, you are so smart. You are right, so smart."

Bai Baiwen said, turning to look at the group of sisters holding mobile phones, crying and laughing: "Just hit me and praised me, are these two birds responsible for poisonous tongues and praisers? Also With this name, it is appropriate to obtain it, a good thing, a bad thing."

   Everyone laughed again.

  Fat man squatting on the side with his rice bowl smiled and said: "Don't be fooled by good things, this guy is a virtue with bad things."

   The voice just fell, and the good thing glanced at Fatty Force in disgust, and said: "Big fat, don't talk. Big fat, don't talk."

  The fat man rushed over to the bowl and wanted to peel off this good thing. Even if he laughed at himself, he wouldn’t let it go today: “Don’t you tell me not to be fat if I told you?”

   "Dead fat man, dead fat man."

A pair of starlings called with great tacit understanding, and fluttered their wings before Fatty Li rushed over, hovering above Fatty Li's head and began to circulate the words "Dead Fatty" in a single, they really didn't have any more Call fat man fat man!