191-200

EN

MTLNovel

Home » Crazy Farm CF » Chapter 191: All packed

Crazy Farm Chapter 191: All packed

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Ding! An energy body is detected with an intensity of 20, which can restore 40 points of energy and increase the existing energy limit of 4 points."

After Wang Leshan heard the reminder, his expression was ecstatic, which was obviously a sudden surprise. At first glance, the piece of jadeite with energy body was quickly found among the pair of jade and jadeite.

This jadeite jade is not big, but the energy body contained in it is 2 strength higher than the jade pendant of Dagong, but what makes Wang Leshan wonder is that the upper limit of energy can be reduced by 1 point. Thinking about it, I think it is still related to the word "existing". It is very likely that it will decrease with the increase of the existing energy upper limit. I don't know if there is a lower limit for this decrease.

The pearls produced in the space pool are not very strong. If there is no lower limit, I don't know when the upper energy limit can be increased, but only the energy value can be restored.

Wang Leshan glanced inside the warehouse, thought for a moment, and said to the No. 1 robot: "You stay outside and no one is allowed to come in. Remember, don't'kill' anymore."

"Yes."

No. 1 robot nodded and turned towards the door.

"wait."

Wang Leshan stopped the No. 1 robot again and said, "Go and bury the corpses outside, clean it up, and then come back and keep it at the door, faster."

"Yes."

No. 1 robot nodded, and left the warehouse like a lightning, and stopped directly at this scarlet place. For the "fragment" of the ground, No. 1 robot turned a blind eye, his hands stretched out, and changed into A big shovel, and then passed like a wind, when stopped, the scarlet all over the ground has been buried at a depth of about 1 meter below the ground, the entire ground has been turned over again, from this technical point of view . I have to admit that this No. 1 robot is agricultural.

In addition to the smell of air in the air, there was no trace of residue and blood.

After doing all this, the No. 1 robot turned and went to the door of the warehouse again, standing there. Motionless, like a mountain.

At the moment, Wang Leshan inside had pulled down several doors from the warehouse and laid it flat on the ground, and then moved all the things found in the warehouse to these doors. Needless to say, jade, jade, gold bars, cash and those bags, even those precious medicinal materials such as maca, cordyceps, saffron, etc., are not spared, and they are piled up like a small mountain.

Then hold the door with both hands and lift it up, no matter how much weight is on it, it is all in the words, then the body flashes into the space, and all these things are left in the space with the door, and the body flashes again Appeared again in this warehouse, so many times. All the valuables in the warehouse were moved into that space by Wang Leshan and piled up in the open space under the flat peach tree. It was cluttered and unorganized, so I left it alone and waited until I left here to organize.

These things, for Wang Leshan, don't take nothing, they have the right to pay for the carriage.

Not long after that, the valuable things in the entire warehouse were left with hundreds of kilograms of white flour and some guns and ammunition, although these things are also worth a lot of money. Wang Leshan had no idea at all. All of them were piled up on top of a door, and they came out and put them in the door of the warehouse.