Blake: Dad... It's five in the afternoon if anything we are late. 

Ghira looks up at the clock in his office then he pulls his Scroll from his pocket as he sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose. The look on his face gave way to the fact that this argument had grown stale long ago.

Ghira: I knew I had to change those batteries soon... Well Sienna I think that even you can tell when an argument has grown stale. Now I am sorry but I can't and will not authorize an attack on an SDC mine.

Sienna: WHY NOT!? THEY BEAT AND KILL FAUNUS THERE JUST LOOK AT THE BOY ALL HE DID WAS DROP A PICKAXE AND THEY STOLE HIS EYE!

Blake and Y/N look over at Adam as he turns away to hide the brand over his eye. Blake brings her hand to her face as Y/N just looks on emotionless. Ghira sighs.

Ghira: Blake, Y/N you should still have some light left why don't you take Adam here and show him around the island then Sienna and I can finish our conversation.

Blake looks back and forth, unsure until Y/N speaks up, his voice still emotionless.

Y/N: Yes sir Come on Adam come with Blake and me.

Blake, Y/N and Adam walk out of the office. Back on the ground of the assault, we see an older Adam, Ilia, and Sienna as well as multiple White Fang soldiers as they seem to be pinned down by gunfire coming from SDC guards. Sienna turns to look at Adam.

Sienna: Adam, we need them taken down. we can't move up, and I'll be dammed if I came this far only to be cut down by some 2-bit guards at an SDC refinery!

Adam: Don't worry, we won't die here. faunus will prove themselves. We just need to wait a moment.

Illa finally makes herself known.

Ilia: What exactly are we waiting for? If we wait any longer, they will bring out huntsmen.

Adam pokes his head up along with a couple of White Fang grunts but quickly ducks back down as gunfire rains down over him. The other two weren't so lucky they dropped to the floor with blood beginning to soak through their white uniforms. Without warning, a war cry comes from the enemy as a Huntsman with a white backpack and a katana emerges from the enemy line he crouches down as his backpack seems to rumble and he shoots down towards Adam and the others.

Sienna: Adam!

Adam: Don't worry, he will be here.

As Sienna yells at Adam, a bullhead flies overhead in a strafing run, but instead of bullets, all they see is a bunch of faunus jumping out with Y/N leading the group. Suddenly, all the gunfire that was focused on them was directed to the paratroopers who had jumped onto them. Y/N dives as he brings his shield up, covering his face and blocking a few bullets. The White Fang behind him weren't so lucky as they were mostly shot out of the air. The Huntsman takes notice and sees the falling shirtless wolf faunus.

Huntsman: Kill that Faunus!

Y/N now removes the shield from his face as he spins around once then slames his Mace into the ground causing the area around him to shatter and crack taking out a third of the guards guarding the door.

Ilia: Is that Y/N? 

Y/N stands up his mace still stuck in the ground he has a couple of blood splatters on his mask and his body.

Huntsman: How... How could you... The defence has been broken already by a single faunus.

The Huntsman enters a battle pose as his backpack once again rumbles as what looks like jet boosters activate sending him at the White Wolf Faunus. Adam, Ilia and Sienna are just watching before Y/N's voice comes through their radios.