We are grounders part 2

[Dropship]

[finn, ava, bellamy and clarke are standing by raven as she tries to perform surgery on her]

clarke: That should stop the external bleeding.

finn: I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?

ava: Long story.

raven: We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead.

clarke: Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?

raven: Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gun powder left.

bellamy: Let's get back to the Reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?

clarke: Not this enemy. We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option.

ava: There's no time for this. Can she walk or not?

clarke: No. We have to carry her.

raven: The hell you will. I'm good to go.

clarke: Hey, listen to me.That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?

ava: I'll get the stretcher.

[ava then heads out sending bellamy a look]

bellamy: Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave.

finn: Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid.

bellamy: Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight.

ava: All right, that's enough. It's time to go.

bellamy: If they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean.

ava: Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay.

[ava and finn then leave]

[everyone then leaves the camp and finn and ava pass clarke who sends them a look]

[later]

[everyone is walking in the woods and then stops]

ava: why did we stop...

finn: i don't know

[the siblings then share a look and a weapon is thrown at one of their guys and he falls to the ground dead]

Jasper: grounders!

[everyone then turns around running back into the camp and ava stands next to bellamy]

ava: Where are they?

bellamy: Why aren't they attacking?

[ava then sighs]

ava: Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do.

bellamy: What are you talking about?

ava: clarke told us that Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive.

octavia: If it's just scouts, we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do.

bellamy: We're done doing what that grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?

finn: That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there's one scout out there.

ava: One scout with insanely good aim.

octavia: Clarke, we can still do this.

bellamy: Looking to you, Princess. What's it gonna be?

ava: Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?

[clarke then jumps down]

finn: Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here...

clarke: Lincoln said "scouts." More than one.He said, "get home before the scouts arrive." Finn, they're already here. [looking at bellamy] Looks like you've got your fight.

bellamy: Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for. kill them before they kill us.
 guns, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed.

[finn and ava then walk away preparing for war]

[later]

[drop ship]

[ava, bellamy, finn raven and clarke are standing by a table discussing a plan]

bellamy: We've got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take. Roughly 500 rounds of ammo. While you two were gone, we made some improvements. Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined.

ava: Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy.

bellamy: Still, it's the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know. She also built grenades.

clarke: It's not many.

ava: Again, thank you, Murphy...We'll make them count...If the grounders make it through the front gate, guns and grenades should force them back.

clarke: And then?