Divorce? and Pregnant?

Morning(4:56am)
Jennie woke up and saw Suga next to her and she immediately stood up and went to the bathroom. 5 minutes later she finished taking a bath and saw that Suga was gone.

Jennie Sighed And she Saw Soyeon And Suga Eating While Talking So and She was about To Leave The Dinning Area But...

Their Cloth

Suga:Where Are You Going? You still Not Eating so Let's Eat!"Jennie Sigh and sat down Next To Him"

Soyeon: Suga Can I Be Your Secretary Please? Because I'm Bored Here!

Suga:No Soyeon! Jennie Is My Secretary that's It!

Soyeon:But-"She Was about To Continue Her Sentence But Jennie Spoke"

Jennie:Can't You Understand!?. Do I Have To Repeat What He Said!

Suga:Stop Just Eat Now Don't Fight!

Skip Time
In Min's Company
Jennie Always Avoids Suga and Suga Wonders Why Jennie Is Being That Way.

Suga: Jennie??"He Said with Calm Voice"

Jennie:What?! Do You Need Something Sir?

Suga:I'm Your Husband Why are You Calling Me Sir? And Btw Why are You avoiding Me?!

Jennie:What Are You Talking About ?
We had a fight last night so it's only natural that I avoid you

Suga: Jennie I'm sorry for what I did to you please..."He stood up and Hug Jennie but she push him"

Jennie:Stop being like this!! We're Not Ok! And Let Me Think First Before I Forgive"She Shout And Yoon Gi Became A Cold And Serious"

Suga:Then! Ok! Let's Break Up do You Want Huh? DIVORCE?!!"He Shout"

Jennie:What do you want? Then we can get a divorce"She Yell Back"

There were tears in Jennie's eyes when she said that and she also realized that she was at fault because she was just jealous.

Suga:Then Why are You Crying??"he said confused"

Jennie: Nothing I-i-i'm j-j-just... Ah Don't mind About It"She Wiped Her Tears And Look At Him" so you Want To Divorce???