dangerous life

On The phone
Suga: Who's This?"He said with calm voice" and where's My Girlfriend Did You Kidnapped Her?!!

Unknown:Oh Come On Sir She's Here... She's Beautiful Maybe It's More Better If I'm Become Her Boyfriend But don't Worry I will Never Touch her If You You will give me worth 10m"He Little Laugh"

Suga:What??! Don't touch her! she's Mine! And I will give you the 10m For My Girlfriend Send Me The Location.

Unknown:Did you think that was all huh? We have rules, you must not go with the police and you have no one with you but you.

Suga:Ok Send To Me The Address!

Unknown:Oh It's Already Night Bruh Just Good Night! And Tom I Will Send It To You"He Little Laugh and Ended The Call"

Suga immediately got into the car and reached home and was greeted by Jisoo and his parents

Jisoo:Suga Where's My Sister??

Suga: She's here

Ms.Min:Where Did You Go??"Ms.Min Ask Him and she Just Frowned"

Suga:Can You understand Me Mom!! Because I'm So Worried About Her It's my fault that she was put in this situation because I let her go out and go to the park, then I went there and she was kidnapped!!!" he shouted while crying a lot"

Mr.Min; W-w-what?? Do You Mean Son? Who's Are You Talking About?

Suga:It's Jennie!!"After that He said Jisoo Slap Him"

Jisoo:What? It's true that you say it's your fault. Now we don't have a mother and father and I don't have a sister either!"She Said And Tried to not cry"

Rosé:Jisoo... Chill just go to your room please"She said And Jisoo Left Then Rosé Flinch"

Mr.Min:Don't Worry Son. Tell Me About This Everything

Tomorrow
Jennie Pov
I Woke Up When I Saw That I Was Tied To A Chair And I Saw That Suga Or My Brother Or Anyone I Know Was Not There I Tried To Get Out But I Couldn't Get Out Because It Was Too Tight .
Then Suddenly Someone Came

The Guy:Hi Pretty don't Worry Your Boyfriend Will Gonna Save You!

Jennie:What Do You Want?"She Look At Him"

The Guy:I Want A Money Because I Don't Have Any Money and I'm Not rich And Now I'm Becoming a Rich Because Of This

Jennie:Who are You??"She Gave him A Dead Glare"

The Guy:You More Pretty When You Are angry "He Little Laugh"

Jennie: Where's My Boyfriend?

The Guy:Listen, Your Bf is coming here and don't try to run away because I need to get the 10m before I give it to you. Ok?

Jennie:Can You Just Let Me Go? I don't Want This Place

The Guy:Shut Your Mouth!!"He Shout And Smirk At Her Then Suddenly They Heard That A Car Arrived So The Unknown Guy Immediately Called His Staff To Confront Suga"

Now Jennie Came Out and She Saw Suga Almost Without Sleep She Also Missed Being able to Hug Him and Until the Guy Spoke

The Guy:Hey Suga Do You Still Remember Me It's Me Sehun."He smirk"

Suga:I still remember you Sehun you betrayed me And now it's My girlfriend? You Ruined everything!

Sehun:Ok now give me the money and I will give this Pretty girl to you

And Sehun's Staff Brought Jennie In Front Of Suga As Suga Handed The Money Immediately A Gun Shot And They Saw The Police The Man Didn't Notice Jennie So Immediately He Runs Toward His Staff

Sehun:What are You Doing???!! You left that woman!!

The Guy:I'm Sorry.

After saying that, there was a policeman behind him and he put Sehun's crew to sleep and their other companions were caught and Sehun was the only one who didn't get caught
And They Didn't Expect Sehun To Surrender Just Like That And So Immediately The Police Handcuffed Him And Suga and Jennie turned their backs to walk. But Suddenly

Sehun grabbed the policeman's gun then He....

To Be Continue