Never leave you

(In Yoongi's Office)
Jennie Came and Smile At Him then Suga Said"Love What Are You Doing Here?"He Said with Sweet Voice

Jennie:I'm Just Here To Be with You Can I?"She Pouted And Make A Puppy Eyes On His Yoongi smiled his gummy smile"

Yoongi:Love Are You Tired?"He Stood Up"

Jennie:Yes. I'm Tired and I want To Rest Can I?"She Look down"

Yoongi Approach Her Suga Touched Jennie's Forehead If She Had A Fever And he Realized That It Was Hot So he Immediately Removed His Hand And Jennie Went To Suga's Room To Rest Suga On The Other Side Got wet Towel.

Suga Wiped Jennie On Her Forehead With A Towel

Jennie:Thank You Love But I Think It's embarrassing because you always appreciate me even when you have work to do."She Smile At Him Genuinely Smile"

Suga:I Will Never Leave You."He Kiss Jennie Forehead"

Jennie Chuckled At Him. "Uhm I Want To Sleep Love let Me Sleep"She Said and Close Her Eyes Then Yoongi Staring on Her Face And He Realized That He have To do His Works So He Stood Up and Went"

Skip Time
Jennie was sleeping when she woke up and she immediately got up because she had some work to do but she felt dizzy and had a headache so she forced herself to stand up.

Yoongi:Love?"He Looked At Her"Did You Sleep Well? Do You Feel Bad?"He Ask Then Jennie Spoke"

Jennie:I Still Don't Feel Well But Don't Worry Because I Won't Rest Again" she Said While Not Looking At Suga Because she Avoided Making Eye Contact With Him.

Yoongi Sighed and Stood Up"Jennie Look At Me!"His Words Are Too Loud But He Still Tries To Be Calm Because He Doesn't Want To See Jennie Sad."

Jennie Nod"Uhm I'm Leaving Now I'm Sorry Sir"she was about To Leave But Yoon Gi Grabbed Her wrist"

Yoongi:Are You Going To your Office?"He said With Deep Voice"

Jennie:Yes Sir."She Look Down"

Yoon Gi Let go Jennie's Wrist."You Need To Rest More It's Not Enough"
He Said to her

Jennie was about To Speak But Yoongi Immediately Carried Her on His Room and She Put Jennie Down And Laid Her To His Bed

Jennie:Are You Not Angry?"She Said And Make a Contact With Suga"

Suga Shake His Head As No and said"Why Would I Angry?"He Said with Husky Voice

Jennie: Nothing. "she Said and Look Away and Take A rest"

(Skip Time)
7:56pm
Suga: Finally It's All Done"after that He Went To Jennie"

Jennie:Are you Done?"She said while Brushing Her Hair"

Suga:Yup and let's go"Jennie and Yoongi Left"

In Min's Mansion
Ms.min: Finally You Two are Here"She Smile and Hug Jennie and Suga and After a Sec She Broke The Hug and Smile At Them"

Mr.Min:Btw Yoongi And Jennie How's Your Work?"He Said and Stood up"

Yoongi:It's Ok Dad and Jennie are Having a f-"He Was About To Continue His Sentence But Jennie Spoke"

Jennie:Dad Don't Mind What He Said To you"she Said and Roll Her Eyes On Yoongi"

Mr.min:Oh Ok Now Let's go And Eat"He was about To Leave suddenly Jisoo Came"

Ms.Min:Oh Jisoo You're Here How's The Company?"she Smile"

Jisoo:It's Ok Aunty I Mean Mom Because They were also satisfied with what Yoongi gave them"She Smile Back"

Ms.Min:Ok Now Let's Eat

After that They Went To Dinner Area And Sat And Everyone Gets Food Except Jennie and Yoongi and Jennie Would Get Food But

Yoongi:I'll get you your food" He took Jennie's plate and put rice and dishes on it and then put it on the table in front of Jennie and Yoongi also took his food"

Jennie:You don't need to get me any more food" Yoongi looked at her and he bit his lips while looking at Jennie he said"

Yoongi:There is a substitute"He Smirk And Ate His Food Jennie Just roll Her Eyes"

Rosé:Mom And Dad When is our Beach Vacation?"She said and Her Mom said"

Ms.Min:I Don't Know Rosé but I will Promise We Can Go There Too"she Said"

Rosé:oh Ok"She Smile And Suddenly Her Cell Phone Dropped On The Table And she Picked It Up she Saw Yoongi And Jennie's Hand Holding Hands she Smirked and Back to Her Sit"

Jennie Getting Nervous then Rosé Smirk At Them

Rosé:You're Really So Sweet Even In Front Of Foods That You Two Can Hold By Hand"She Smile At Them"

Jisoo:Oh What do You Mean?"She ask Rosé Confused and Jisoo Looked At Her Sister and Raise Her One Eyebrow"

Jennie was About To Remove Her Remove at Yoongi's Hand But It's Too Tight

Yoongi:Can You Just Eat?"He say And Look At Jennie and He Gave Rosé and Jisoo Dead Glare"

Jisoo and Rosé Chuckled"Just Joke"Rosé said

(Skip Time)
(8mins)

Jennie: Finally I'm Just Going Upstairs
"went Upstairs and Yoon Gi Follow Her In His Room"

In Yoongi's Room
Yoongi:Do You Really Know That?"he Chuckled"

Jennie:Aish Yeah and I'm too lazy To Take A Shower tonight So I Just Wearing My Underwear"She Was About To Took Off Her Top But she Realised Something"

Jennie:Ohh I Forgot You're Here Can You Leave For Now Please?"She Pouted and Yoongi Said"

Yoongi:No. You Can Took Off Your Cloth Infront Of Me"He Smirk"

Jennie Just Roll Her Eyes And Went To Bathroom

Suga: she's So Cute Hays Control Yourself Yoongi"He talk To himself"

Jennie Came Out From Bathroom And Just wearing Her Underwear."Now I'm Just Lying To Our Bedroom"After That She Lied And She covered her body with blanket"

Suga:Hhmm... "He took off his clothes(Only the Top)"

Jennie:Yahh Copy Cat"after that Yoongi lie down beside Her"

Jennie:Don't stick to me because it's your body" she said and she and Yoongi faced each other"

Yoongi Came more Closer To her and Kiss Jennie's Lips and started sucking It Jennie Widened Her Eyes Then She just Kiss Back Him

After 20 minutes
They Broke the kiss And They Fell Asleep While Hugging.

End Chapter