Possessive

(2:56pm)
Jennie and Yoongi are still in the company and in their respective offices.

Yoongi:Uhm Should I Went To Her Office?"He asking Himself" but would I? Hays Maybe She's Busy Or What? Uhm Ok let's just Went To Her Office"He Stood Up and Went To Jennie's Office"

And He Opened the Door Jennie Looked At Her with Tired Look And she Little Bit Brush Her Hair.

Yoongi Went Near To her And kiss Her Lips.and After a Second Jennie Kiss back.

So They Both are Kissing untill Jennie broke It"Babe We need To Go In Your Room"She pouted

Yoongi:Ok Let's Go"He smirk and They Went To Yoongi's Office and then They Went Inside Yoongi's Bedroom"

Something Happen

Yoongi Woke and Now It's 5:56pm."Babe... Wake Up!"He Said And Kiss Her Lips Passionate"

Jennie Push Him and Get Irrited"Stop It" and Yoongi Chuckled"Why Did You Push Me?"

Jennie Just Roll Her eyes."Can we Go Home Now?"She said with Puppy Eyes

Yoongi:Babe... You want To Rest?"He smile at Her"

Jennie Nodded"Uhm My Lips Is Kinda Swollen And Your Lips Also"She Said
While Touching Her lips

Yoongi:Ok Let's Go"he Held Jennie's Waist and Left"

Jennie and Yoongi Got Home to the Mansion and Yoongi Immediately Parked His Car and They Got Inside.

Rosé:Woah It's Too Early"She hug Jennie"

Eunwoo: Jennie Your Lips Is Swollen And Suga Lips Also? What Happen Guys?"He Said and Rosé Softly Broke The Hug And Frowned"

Nayeon:Stop Eunwoo Don't Tease Them It's Normal Right?"She Said with Teasing Tone" and Some Hickies? "she Look At Jennie's Neck"

Jennie:I'm Sorry"She Look Down And Got Embarrassed" btw where's My Sister?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rosé: She's not here Yet. Are you hungry ?do You want to eat?..

Jennie Nod And Pouted"Yeah Rosé In Hungry and I'm So Tired"She went To Kitchen With rosé

Eunwoo: You're So Lucky To have Her Because She's really Good And beautiful!

Suga:And? She's Mine Don't touch her !"he Shout"

Nayeon:We knew that she's only for you!!!!

Suga:Good That's more Good."he said and left"

Change Pov
(Iu And Jisoo)

Iu:Now see She Backstabber?"She Smirk At Jisoo then Jisoo Is Crying"

Jisoo:What No! Don't send Ahn Bohyun to jail!"She Yell"

Iu:It's Good That Jennie Told Me And She Wanted Ahn Bohyun To Go To Jail So She Said And Jennie Really Backstabbed You, Because You Trust Jennie.! Don't Cry like a Baby Just Accept That The Police Are Looking For Ahn Bohyun!"she Laugh"

! Don't Cry like a Baby Just Accept That The Police Are Looking For Ahn Bohyun!"she Laugh"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jisoo:What?! They Are Looking For Him?"With That Jisoo Left and Iu Smirk"

Iu:Now I Will Also Destroy Your Closeness To Each Other Because Of My Plan I Will Make Sure That The Sisterhood Is Destroyed"She Smirk"

Change Pov
Jennie Was Sitting In The Living Room While Watching Tv And Suga Was Lying On Jennie's Lap And scrolling On his Cell Phone but Suddenly Jisoo Came

Jisoo:Jennie Why Did You Tell?!! To her!"She Yell And Yoongi Immediately Get Up From Jennie Lap"

Jennie Flinch"What Are You Talking About?" She Said

Jisoo:You Betrayed Me! I know You Tell That Ahn Bohyun kill Jin!"She Yell Again"

Jennie:Jisoo.... I'm Sorry but your Decision is Wrong,It's not fair that Ahn Bohyun needs to go to jail for what he did."She Said With Soft Voice"

Jisoo:Wrong Decision? Come on Jennie I'm Just Protecting Him And I don't Want To Put Him In The Jail never!

Yoongi:Jisoo Can You Just Accept Jennie Is Right You Made A Wrong Decision and It's Not fair I know You Love Ahn Bohyun But Don't Be Like This!

Jennie Stood Up and Jisoo Spoke"Now the Police Is Looking For Him!"

Jennie Sigh"I'm sorry I Thought-"

Jisoo:Just Shut Your Mouth And Don't Speak because You don't Know What Feel I am!"She Yell And Shed Tears"

Jennie:I'm Sorry"She Said with Low Voice"

Jisoo:Now If You're In My Situation Are you going to put yoongi in jail because he killed kai?.

Jennie:Unnie... I Think I Should Think First...

Jisoo:See? You don't even know you will.

Yoongi:Stop Fighting Like A Kid. You're Two Are Sister And Don't Fight It's Not Good!

Jennie: Yoongi... Please Don't-

Jisoo Left and Roll Her eyes

Jennie Just Went Upstairs without Looking At Suga.

(Tomorrow)
Jennie And Yoongi Are Already In The Company And Doing Their Chores And Jennie Is In The Kitchen Making Coffee For Yoongi And Yoongi Is Sitting.

Momo Came"Hey Suga are you doing something" Yoongi Looked At Her

Yoongi:Yes. Why? Do You need Something?"he said"

Momo:Uhm Yoongi Can we Talk?"She Look Down"

Yoongi:Ok Now Tell Me What Is It?"He Ask Her and Momo Looked at Him Straightly"

Momo: I-i l-like Y-you!"She Said with Nerveous"

Yoongi: Seriously? Momo...."With That Jennie Came and Jennie put His Coffee on Table"

Momo: Please Can You Be Mine? I'm So Inlove With You since 7 years

Yoongi:No! I have Girlfriend Momo Stop Just Find Another Man.

Momo:No I Can't I want You"she Approached At Him and Hug Him"
Please Can We? I want You So Bad

Yoongi:What?!"He Push Her Away and He Stood Up" don't Hug Me!! I Don't Like You Momo I never Have A Feeling On You when We Meet!

Momo: I-i-i'm Sorry but I already Confess So it's Mean You Rejected Me?

Yoongi:Yes I am rejecting You. So You Can Go Now If You Not Saying Important

Momo:Don't Worry I Don't Want To Be Third Wheel"She Left and Jennie looked at Her"

Jennie:Yoongi... She Liking You?"She Winded"

Yoongi:Yes Love... She Liking Me but I don't Like Her I Admit I Don't Like Her

End Chapter