I Will Never be yours

Jisoo Pov
Suddenly... Someone Pulled Me And I Came To The Wall And I Looked At Him I Saw Jin.

Jin:Jisoo Please Don't Hurt Me I Love You I Realize That I Love You Only

Jin:Jisoo Please Don't Hurt Me I Love You I Realize That I Love You Only."He Said To me"

Little by little I looked down and for a few seconds I looked at him and said, "It's too late, I already have a bf. Please, I'm happy with him. I know you're richer, but he's the one who loves me more. Because I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!"I cried little by little because it was so painful to Because of the words he also released and he also hurt me and humiliated"

Jin:No I Don't Believe You You Still Love Me Don't You? You'll Never Leave Me And I'll Never Let You Get Over Me I'll Count On You Jisoo I Love You."he cried and said to me"

Jisoo:I'm Sorry It Will Never Happen. Because It's So Hurtful-"I was About To Continue my Sentence But Suddenly He Kiss Me Soft"

Change Pov
Jennie Pov
I Was Working When Someone Walked Into My Office And I Looked I Saw Jihyo And Suga.

Jennie:What are You Two doing Here?"i said With Cold Tone"

Yoongi:You Will Come With Us To Eat Because It's Time To Eat So Leave That And Come With Me.

Jennie:no.Im Not Hungry I Want To Rest

Yoongi:What Aunty Told Me you didn't Eat Since Last Night Until Now Even Breakfast Do You Have a Problem?
"He Little Bit Shout"

End Pov

Jennie:i Don't Have a Problem I'm Just Full

Yoongi:full?? Are You Kidding?

Jihyo: Jennie Kim Don't be so artful that he invited you right!!

Jennie Stood Up"Don't Shout At Me!"

Jihyo:Come On Jennie let's Go.!

Jennie:Fine!"she Leave"

Jihyo:Is She Have attitude??

Yoongi:Yes She have! Let's Go"He Leave"

Jihyo Follow Yoongi

Change Pov
Ahn Bohyun Enters And Saw Jisoo And Jin Kissing Bohyun Tears For Seeing And A Few Seconds Jisoo Breaks Their Kiss And she Sees Ahn Bohyun Crying

Ahn Bohyun:How Could You Do This To Me?!!"He Sobbing"

Jisoo:Love I'm Sorry I Didn't like it so Please I'm Begging You Listen To Me First."She started Crying"

Ahn Bohyun'What??!! You Begging Me and I'm Gonna Listen To You? How Could Listen To your Dependency?? You're Liar Now Let's Break Up I'm just Disgusting To You I Give To You all My Love But You still did this kind of evil. You are so selfish. You didn't think about how I feel!

Jin:Can You Listen To Your Girlfriend?!!

Ahn Bohyun:Who Kissed Who First?!!

Jin:Me! Ahn Bohyun I'm Sorry! I Didn't Think.!

⚠️ If You're Not Comfortable In This Part Skip It (When Something ✅ Already Means It's Done)

Ahn Bohyun came up and took a knife from his pocket and stabbed Jin in the stomach, Jin fell down with blood coming out of his mouth and then punched Jin in the stomach.The Part He Stabbed. And Jisoo Was Surprised Because jisoo Didn't Think Ahn Bohyun Could Do Such Things.
And then he punched Jin in the face and the result was a lot of blood coming out of his mouth.

Jisoo approached Jin who was lying on the floor covered in blood

Jisoo cried because she saw what happened and said "Jin Wake up please"

Ahn Bohyun:why are You Crying For Him??That's his punishment. So Stand Up and Let's Go.

Jisoo stood up little by little while looking at Ahn Bohyun Badly with tears still falling from her eyes.

Jisoo:How Could You Do This???!!

Ahn Bohyun:Why?? Because Y-

Jisoo:He Just Kiss Me What's Your Problem?!! You can tell him, but why do you need to stab him?"She shout"

Ahn Bohyun Gets Angry With Her And Goes To Jisoo And Chokes Her And Says"Don't Scream At Me Jisoo!!"

Jisoo: Please Ahn Bohyun Leave Me!!

Ahn let go of Jisoo and he left

Jisoo:Jin Don't I'm Gonna call Ambulance just Wait."she called an ambulance"

Change Pov
In Restaurant
Jihyo, Jennie, Suga went inside and looked for a place to sit. After finding a place, they all sat down and Jihyo ordered.

Suga Looked At Jennie
Jennie Look back"Why are You Staring?" She Frowned"

Suga: Nothing Jennie. Are You Jealous?

Jennie:Wait What?!! Hahaha Me? No way I have No Right.

Suga:You Sure?

Jennie Nod
"sit Beside Me"Yoongi Said

Jennie:Why?? I'm More Comfortable-

Yoongi: do What I Said!"He shout"

Jennie:Fine."She stood Up And Sit Beside Yoongi"

Jihyo Came"Hi Guys Here's the foods"
She Put the Foods On Table And Sat

Jihyo: Let's Eat this

(in Middle Of Lunch)
Jihyo Smiling At Yoongi
Jennie Looking At Them

Jennie:Uhm I'm Going To Cr"She Stood Up suddenly..."

Suga Held Jennie's Wrist "Do You Need a guard?"

Jennie:what No! I Don't need A Guard"after That She Leave"

Jihyo Smirk At Him"Why are You Smirking At Me?"Yoongi Said

Jihyo: Nothing."She laughed"

Suga:Stop Laughing!

Jihyo:So? Why?

Suga:Just stop Laughing

After 3 minutes
Jennie Came"Why are You Two Laughing Together?"Jennie Ask and Sat"

Jihyo:Why? We're Just Laughing.

Jennie:Ok."Her Cell Phone Rang"
Excuse Me Guys I'm Just Answer It"Then She Left"

On The Phone
Jennie:Why did You Call?

Jisoo: Jennie Jin"Sobbing"

Jennie:Wait What Happen Jisoo!! Tell Me Why are You Crying!!

Jisoo:Go To Hospital in (Location)
Please Jennie."Sobbing"

Jennie:Ok I will Go now Bye"She Hang Up The Call"

Kai Came"Hey Jennie what Are You Doing Here??"

Jennie:Kai I Need Your Help let's go To Hospital

Kai:What Location?

Jennie:(Location)

Kai:Ok Let's Go

They Get Into The Car And Kai Starts Driving

Jihyo:Did You See that? They both left. I think You just hope.

Suga Speechless

End Chapter