Got Drunk

(They Drink Wine They Consumed About 2 Bottles And Jennie Didn't Know The Alcohol They Were Drinking Was Strong Because She Thought It Was Weak And After A Few Minutes Jennie Got Drunk)

Suga Came"Rosé and Nayeon Is She Already Drunk?" He ask then Nayeon nod Suga Roll His Eyes and Carry Jennie Like a Bridal Style

Jennie:Put Me down!! Suga I want More Wine!"She Yelled and chuckled at Her Cuteness"

Suga:Love No. You're Already Drunk I'm gonna Take You On My Room"he Went Upstairs While carrying Her and They Went Inside Yoongi's Room and He Laying Her On his Bedroom."

Jennie Looked At Him seriously And Make A Cute Reaction and Yoongi Chuckled"My Love Is So Cute Stop Acting-"he was about To Continue His Sentence But Jennie Kiss Him Softly"

Yoongi Kiss back her.but after Some Second He Broke The Kiss"Love It's Enough Just Sleep!"He said and Lay On his Bed and hug Jennie.

(Middle of the night)2:09am
Jennie woke up and her head hurt and she immediately woke up Suga because of the pain.

Suga:Love Why?"He ask Her with Sleepy Voice And Face"

Jennie:My Head are hurting so Bad...
And I'm Hungry"She said with Pouty On Her Face

Suga:Wait here I'm going To cook a porridge"He stood Up and left"

(Suga Cooked Porridge for Jennie and It Was Cooked in a Few Minutes and He Immediately Grabbed a Deep Bowl and Put it in and went up to his room with tray)

Suga placed the tray on Jennie's lap and Jennie was about To took the spoon but Suga spoke

Suga:I'm gonna feed you"He Took The Spoon and Started Feeding Jennie"

After 7 minutes
Suga put the tray on Table and lay on The bed and Jennie Hug Him and He Smirk. Then After Some Minutes They Fell Asleep.

(5:47am)
Jennie Woke Up and She Saw Yoongi Hugging Him She's On His Chest And While Yoongi Is Sleeping Like A Cat So She Immediately Stood Up and Took Her Cloth For This Morning and She Went To Bathroom.

After 5 minutes
Her Cloth

Yoongi Woke Up And He Saw Jennie Who Was So Beautiful And  Fit Her And He Stand Up Straight And Picked Up What He Was Going To Wear Today And he Hug back Her

Yoongi:Love You're Looking a Beautiful Girl."He said with Soft Voice"

Jennie:thank You My Yoon Gi I Love You and Ofcourse You Also You Look So Handsome"She Smile"

Yoongi Chuckled"I'm not Look Handsome today"He Pouted

Jennie:No You Look So Handsome Even You're Sleeping"Yoongi Sticks Out His Tongue Licks His Lips"

Jennie:Your Tongue Is So Technical Huh? Btw Just Go And Take a Shower I'm Going To Cook Your Favourite food"She Smile and Left the room and Yoongi Went To Bathroom"