I can Be With You

"Morning"
Jennie Pov
I Was Sleeping Quietly But I Felt Like Someone Was Next To Me So I Looked And I Saw Yoongi Looking At Me While I Was Sleeping And I Immediately Got Up When I Was Lying Down
End Pov

Jennie:What Are You Doing Here?How did you get in? "She Said Confusing Tone"

Yoongi:6:43 is too early for you, that's late"He Wink"

Jennie:wait What?!!"she stood up and hurriedly chose clothes and entered the bathroom to take a shower"

Yoongi Chuckle"Cute I'm So Lucky For her"

After 3 minutes
Jennie came out From bathroom
Yoongi just looked at Jennie Jennie noticed that Yoongi was just looking at her while she was getting ready

Yoongi:Hurry Up Babe "He Stood Up and Hug Back Jennie"

Jennie:Yes I'm Sorry If I'm Too Lazy Yoongi"She said While she was fixing her hair"

Btw Jennie's cloth

After that Jennie went downstairs to say goodbye to her parents and after that they left and Jennie didn't eat anymore

Change Pov
Jisoo:Ahn Bohyun Why did you call me? Do You Need Something?

Ahn Bohyun:Jisoo I want To say Something.

Jisoo:What Is It??"She Cross Her Arms and Raise Her One Eyebrow"

Ahn Bohyun:Do You Like Jin?? That's why you rejected me?

Jisoo speechless

Ahn Bohyun:But He Doesn't Love You Meanwhile I Love You More You Choose Not To Love You Than To Love You! Jisoo Stop Liking Him It's Not Good Anymore!!

Jisoo:I'm Sorry Ahn Bohyun I Love Him but You're right It's Not Good Anymore Why are you saying that?

Ahn Bohyun: Nothing jisoo Can I Be Your Boyfriend?? Please? I will Promise I will Never Hurt you.

Jisoo:Ok Let's Try-"she Couldn't Finish What she Was About To Say And she Saw Jin and Jin Approach Them"

Jin:Is That You Ahn Bohyun??"He Looked At Ahn"